Support Your Gun Rights

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Did you know that every time you make a purchase using Amazon, you can select Gun Owners Foundation to make a small contribution?
ijjabdce.png
All of this at no extra cost to you.
AmazonSmile will contribute a percentage of your purchase to the foundation of your choice.
So you can literally help protect your gun rights while shopping from your armchair!

Click here to contribute to Gun Owners Foundation through AmazonSmile.

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
Did you know that every time you make a purchase using Amazon, you can select Gun Owners Foundation to make a small contribution?
ijjabdce.png
All of this at no extra cost to you.
AmazonSmile will contribute a percentage of your purchase to the foundation of your choice.
So you can literally help protect your gun rights while shopping from your armchair!

Click here to contribute to Gun Owners Foundation through AmazonSmile.
Wow good to know, I am a lazy bastard and buy most stuff from Amazon.
I am going to start using this for sure

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yeah, I’ve been doing that for the NRA for about the last eight years through Amazon and we spent a shit load on there and I think we’ve donated a total of like 30 bucks. It’s better than nothing but don’t forget to send a donation monthly or quarterly or whatever.

Reactions: Slacker1972

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
And since were on the subject, don’t forget to donate even if you’re a lifetime member to any of the gun rights organizations. I think lifetime memberships are one of the worst things those organizations have ever done because people feel like they’ve given a large some, and they’re basically done for life, nothing could be further from the truth. This is a constant fight that needs sustaining members.

Last edited:

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Thanks for the link and DONE!

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Excellent! I was just looking at some welding supplies I need, and they are only available through Amazon!