Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
A79E35B9-2DFF-432E-BB73-959F52F47702.jpeg
Playing house while on paid paternity leave pretending he has a vagina that birthed a baby he didn’t make on your tax dollars. This is our administration.

“Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg on Sunday defended being AWOL on paternity leave amid the US’s crippling supply-chain crisis — while warning the upheaval could stretch into the holidays and beyond.

Buttigieg said he considers his leave “not a vacation, it’s work” — as he offered no new solutions to immediately address the urgent situation that has left cargo ships idling off US ports, store shelves empty and Christmas gift-giving threatened.”

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Aww, isn't that sweet?

I bet they have half a dozen nannies/maids to do the heavy lifting so they can pose for cute pictures.

So much for "public service" where the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...or the one.

Live long and prosper and all that jazz.

If I had any ounce of confidence he could do anything to fix the crisis I might be concerned. But I'm not. Cause he doesn't.

Reactions: Miles and dial1911

Huddy

Weekend Warrior
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
Feel like we got sidetracked here.

Good for them for adopting and offering a loving home. And, the time after birth is a crucial bonding stage and it can be exhausting work.

However, the man does have an obligation to his appointed role. He could be doing something. At that age, babies sleep ALOT and he should be able to squeak out a few hours of work per day.

Reactions: dial1911

karlvv

The muthafuckin LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Feel like we got sidetracked here.

Good for them for adopting and offering a loving home. And, the time after birth is a crucial bonding stage and it can be exhausting work.

However, the man does have an obligation to his appointed role. He could be doing something. At that age, babies sleep ALOT and he should be able to squeak out a few hours of work per day.

I was in Iraq when my youngest was born. I didn't get 10 weeks off. I didn't even get to come home for her birth. I got to see her around the time she was walking. The gubment don't give 10 weeks of paternity leave but he got it somehow.

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Our country is fucked. Wonder what it's going to take to get it un fucked!!!

Reactions: Miles