Stone Mountain Syrian Refugees

Howard Law

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
"Stone Mountain, GA, a city with just over 6,000 residents and a poverty rate well above the national average — has resettled more Syrian refugees than Los Angeles and New York City combined.

Thousands of Syrians were braving cold and rain at the Turkish border Saturday after fleeing a Russian-backed regime offensive on Aleppo that threatens a fresh humanitarian disaster in the country's second city. Around 40,000 civilians have fled their homes over the regime offensive, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitor.

Since October 1 (the start of the fiscal year), 72 Syrian refugees have been placed in Stone Mountain, State Department data shows. Los Angeles has resettled just 45 Syrian refugees, while NYC has only resettled nine.

Syrians aren’t the only refugees placed in Stone Mountain this year. Since October 1, 299 refugees have been resettled in the Georgia town. That’s roughly five percent of Stone Mountain’s July, 2015 population (6,109, according to U.S. Census data).

The largest group of refugees are from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, which had 83 refugees placed in Stone Mountain."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/t...ugees-than-la-and-nyc-combined/#ixzz4L0UCS7lG

karlvv

The muthafuckin LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
"Stone Mountain, GA, a city with just over 6,000 residents and a poverty rate well above the national average — has resettled more Syrian refugees than Los Angeles and New York City combined.

Thousands of Syrians were braving cold and rain at the Turkish border Saturday after fleeing a Russian-backed regime offensive on Aleppo that threatens a fresh humanitarian disaster in the country's second city. Around 40,000 civilians have fled their homes over the regime offensive, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitor.

Since October 1 (the start of the fiscal year), 72 Syrian refugees have been placed in Stone Mountain, State Department data shows. Los Angeles has resettled just 45 Syrian refugees, while NYC has only resettled nine.

Syrians aren’t the only refugees placed in Stone Mountain this year. Since October 1, 299 refugees have been resettled in the Georgia town. That’s roughly five percent of Stone Mountain’s July, 2015 population (6,109, according to U.S. Census data).

The largest group of refugees are from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, which had 83 refugees placed in Stone Mountain."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/t...ugees-than-la-and-nyc-combined/#ixzz4L0UCS7lG

Yes Sir. We need to ad poverty stricken people to our poverty stricken cities. It makes your shithole city seem better.

Reactions: scand

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
Hmm. I think I'll open up King Leopold's Tire Shop in Stone Mountain. Should be a success!

-I only expect Laufen to get this-

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Hmm. I think I'll open up King Leopold's Tire Shop in Stone Mountain. Should be a success!

-I only expect Laufen to get this-

the man did love some rubber and had a pension for motivating people

Reactions: scand