Starting daughter’s first AR build soon

American Revival Apparel Company

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Got all the parts in, most ordered during Black Friday and similar sales. Just waiting for the time when I can get down to the bench along with my 14 YOA daughter so that she can assist with it.

SOLGW BCG, lower, and flattop upper

Black River Tactical Optimum 16” barrel

Seekins NOX 12” rail

Silencerco ASR flash hider

FCD Low Drag Forward Assist

Raptor ambi CH

Geissele Maritime bolt latch

Talon 45 degree ambi safety

Geissele SSA trigger

Vltor A5 buffer system

Magpul furniture

FCD Enhanced Magazine Release

Aimpoint Micro T1 on a Scalarworks mount

Blue Force Gear 2-point sling

Magpul polymer BUIS, cuz I’ve got them sitting around. These will get upgraded later.

I asked her about color(s) and she stated that she wants to keep everything black. Outstanding!

Pics later after the assembly starts

Semper Fi!

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
It’s a spare I’ve got lying around. Funny thing is, she doesn’t know an Aimpoint from a Sightmark.
I wish I had $700 red dots "laying around" hahahaha!

I do appreciate having an Aimpoint at all though. It's done me well!

Reactions: cmshoot

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
I wish I had $700 red dots "laying around" hahahaha!

I do appreciate having an Aimpoint at all though. It's done me well!

I kept coming across deals in a short period of time; used Aimpoint Micro T1 with a quality mount for $500........I bought several that way. Bought a T2 from the SWFA Sample List for a great deal, then picked up an H1 for under $400. Sold the H1 to my brother, kept the rest.

Reactions: Leshaire

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I kept coming across deals in a short period of time; used Aimpoint Micro T1 with a quality mount for $500........I bought several that way. Bought a T2 from the SWFA Sample List for a great deal, then picked up an H1 for under $400. Sold the H1 to my brother, kept the rest.
I'm always on the hunt for a deal like that. I've only seen one in the last six months and it was sold within minutes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cmshoot

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
I was pooling the parts together in preparation of assembling this, and I’m scratching my head. “I know I ordered X.......where the fuck is it?” Mumbling to myself.

Finally hit me that several of the parts came from SOLGW and included a lower. This order was shipped to my FFL and I hadn’t gone and picked it up yet. It’ll be a couple weeks until I have the time to do so.

Silly rabbit........