American Revival Apparel Company

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
After the bullshit Springfield pulled in Illinois you couldn't pay me to own one of their guns now.

Fuck that company. I didn't like them before, now I hate them.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
After the bullshit Springfield pulled in Illinois you couldn't pay me to own one of their guns now.

Fuck that company. I didn't like them before, now I hate them.

I loved them before but I'll never buy another. Fuck them.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Damn it!!!! I REALLY like my RRA Varminteer..... And my next pistol was going to be a Range Officer 9mm..... Fuck them both though. That's shitty. I'd have opposed it till the bitter end. It passes, pull all industry and move to a neighboring state. Costly, yes. But fuck these anti gun assholes!

Frogman

Brony
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Haha, imagine a GA with this law on the books loads q4 deals when everyone is out it transfers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Am I the only retard that actually liked springers? Fuck em anyway. Next one will be a glock.

I liked Springfield 1911's and the XDs series of pistols. The Springfield Custom Shop does top notch work on their 1911's for an affordable price too. One of my all time favorite 1911's was a Marine Operator with a ton of work done by the Springfield Custom Shop. That said, I'll never buy anything they make ever again. I'm glad that I never picked up the XDs 4.0 that I'd been wanting to get while they are running the Springfield Gear promotion.

Damn it!!!! I REALLY like my RRA Varminteer..... And my next pistol was going to be a Range Officer 9mm..... Fuck them both though. That's shitty. I'd have opposed it till the bitter end. It passes, pull all industry and move to a neighboring state. Costly, yes. But fuck these anti gun assholes!

I've owned several RRA AR's and I've liked all of them. The most reliable AR I've ever owned was a RRA Elite CAR A4. I don't really want or need any more AR's but if I ever do get back into them I definitely won't be getting another Rock River, I can guarantee you that.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I liked Springfield 1911's and the XDs series of pistols. The Springfield Custom Shop does top notch work on their 1911's for an affordable price too. One of my all time favorite 1911's was a Marine Operator with a ton of work done by the Springfield Custom Shop. That said, I'll never buy anything they make ever again. I'm glad that I never picked up the XDs 4.0 that I'd been wanting to get while they are running the Springfield Gear promotion.

I've owned several RRA AR's and I've liked all of them. The most reliable AR I've ever owned was a RRA Elite CAR A4. I don't really want or need any more AR's but if I ever do get back into them I definitely won't be getting another Rock River, I can guarantee you that.
Yeah, my RRA is a tack driver and I've always liked the CAR Operator. Guess I'm going to have to mark them off the list as well... The biggest bummer of all is where in the hell am I going to get my M1a fix!? It seems downright un-American to get a Chinese M1.....