Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $500.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
179K miles
3.4L V-6

My step-son got this car in mid-January and put about 800 miles on it before his blood sugar dropped causing him to pass out and run off in the ditch and swipe a tree.
He finally decided he doesn't want to fix it, so I'm selling it for him so I can get it out of my yard.
I do have the signed title in hand.
As far as i can tell it needs a fender, front bumper, mirror, headlight, and taillight to be good. Looks like that will run a couple hundred dollars from pull a part.

https://www.pullapart.com/locations/atlanta-south/

The door still opens and closes like normal and so does the hood.

It was driven here from Roanoake, AL after the accident so it does still run and drive just fine.

I drove it around the neighborhood for a while this morning and it seems to be ok with the exception of bodywork and probably gonna need to put tires on it, these are low on tread and i had 2 air up 2 of them after a month of it sitting in my yard. Sunroof does not leak and the car needs to be cleaned up.

I'll find out why the CEL is on and update later.

***UPDATE 02/23*** No codes found which indicates either it needs a new gas cap or is in learning mode since it sat without the battery hooked up.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

the_great_white

High Drag - Low Speed Operator
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
The Interwebs!
No codes found which indicates either it needs a new gas cap or is in learning mode since it sat without the battery hooked up.

It was driven here from Roanoake, AL after the accident so it does still run and drive just fine.

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Damn, wish I had seen this sooner. My granddaughter needed a car. Just saw today and she bought hers several days ago. I'll ask around

Status
Not open for further replies.