Society is gone

Howard Law

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
I do not understand how we can go from standing as 1 nation under stress united by an event. To bring dragged apart and habing a war on our own ground.

Reactions: 2 people

bmags

Hunter
Jul 8, 2016
Tennessee
There's racial tensions in this country going back decades. That, and there's a lack of responsibility, a willingness to ask for handouts, and an incredibly PC culture. All of that has led to where we are now in my opinion. There's this inherent distrust of authority in Black culture and it's been well earned. But they don't seem to want to take any responsibility on their end. It's sad and disgusting.

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
I do not think putting the blame on a community is fair considering there are thousands of whites that are they same. The ones that have 5 kids to get the checks, broken homes, wont work because they will not get food stamps. Its the same on both sides regardless I think the main in the white house is adding fuel to the fire by saying he applauds the leaders of BLM instead of calling them a hate group like the KKK.

He is not right and never been elected, my generation is so stupid and they are all followers and not one of these dim-whit morons are a leader. If you say something they like you had them at Hi. They want to be accepted and anyone who accept them they follow. They do not think for themselves.

bmags

Hunter
Jul 8, 2016
Tennessee
True. In the end it seems to be those from a poor background, regardless of race, that have the most distrust of authority. But a lot of those same poor people engage in criminal activities, not to mention cheating the welfare system. That calls the attention of the authorities. That's what I meant by them not wanting to take any responsibility on their end.

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
I come from a poor background but never cheated the system or even used the system. I think our officials turn a blind eye to get re-elected.

Reactions: 3 people

bmags

Hunter
Jul 8, 2016
Tennessee
And it's people like you that I admire, Cooper. People like Dr. Ben Carson, who grew up in the ghettos of Detroit but turned his life around to become head of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins. Unfortunately it seems like too many poor people have no work ethic or morals and just want handouts from the government. They cheat the system and the rest of us pay the price. Our officials give those people what they want in order to get their vote and stay in office.

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
I never did catch much of what ben was about. I am a trump fan my self but I think your spot on about moral and ethics. No one has them anymore, its all about me and my.

bmags

Hunter
Jul 8, 2016
Tennessee
Carson had my vote. He was similar to Trump in a number of ways but more moderate and from a devout evangelical Christian background. But I hear he's working for the Trump campaign now anyway. I don't completely agree with Trump on everything but there's no way I'm voting for the butcher of Benghazi.