Sober October... Who's in?

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Have you ever found a 6pack or 12 pack of those by themselves? I hate having to buy the variety pack of shitty beers just to get the 3 luaus in there.
Yep. We have them here. The rest are n the ipa survival kit are pretty decent. The luau has been replaced with a pineapple ipa in the new variety pack though.

Hey, why are you drinking supposed hipster beer anyway?

Reactions: FatAlbert

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Yep. We have them here. The rest are n the ipa survival kit are pretty decent. The luau has been replaced with a pineapple ipa in the new variety pack though.

I like a decent IPA every now and then, I just don't turn my nose up to a generic domestic beer either.
I like most everything Sweetwater makes, terrapin has lost my trust with some of the catpiss bugspray beers they have in the variety packs.

Reactions: Rwjeter and Laufen

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I like a decent IPA every now and then, I just don't turn my nose up to a generic domestic beer either.
I like most everything Sweetwater makes, terrapin has lost my trust with some of the catpiss bugspray beers they have in the variety packs.
There ain’t nothin domestic about those mass produced euro “American” beers. I just hate the taste of ducking pilsners and Lagers, especially the micros. Those fuckers should know better.

Reactions: FatAlbert

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
There ain’t nothin domestic about those mass produced euro “American” beers. I just hate the taste of ducking pilsners and Lagers, especially the micros. Those fuckers should know better.
Most women don't like pilsners and largers to it's understandable.

Rwjeter

Mr. Freeze for mod 2018!
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code

Luau > Pineapple IPA