This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

So....War with Russia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArtVandelay, Apr 13, 2018.

1. karlvv

karlvv Russian Hacker
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

He was talking about the missile strikes last year.

2. Laufen

Laufen Badass
    Trusted Trader

Ah ok. Like I said...

FatAlbert likes this.
  3. Kobayashi

Kobayashi Sniper

On the plus side - there's also no Taco Bell

1776 likes this.
  4. ~ZENAS~

~ZENAS~ Tracker
    Super Moderator

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll consult you next time to give you their intel personally.

5. karlvv

karlvv Russian Hacker

If they had proof they would produce it to shut up people like me. You are too trusting.

6. ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay First Blade Chancellor of West Kek
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

Most people today are far too trusting of government.

It goes all the way back, the Founders didn't trust themselves so we got the BoR....not that its doing much good lately

karlvv likes this.
  7. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator

[​IMG]

FatAlbert, ArtVandelay and 1776 like this.
  8. ~ZENAS~

~ZENAS~ Tracker
    Super Moderator

You have added your own meaning to my words. All I was pointing out was that you won't be consulted with national defense intelligence. I never once implied that I trust the government or that I believe they have the proof you ask for. I simply do not and cannot know at this point. But I'm not so naive as to expect it either. And am also not naive enough to think that if they had proof, they would have divulged it already either. There are certainly valid reasons to conceal sources at this point in time. They are relying on the fact that our other allies also agree that they have sufficient proof to help convince people. I'm not saying I'm convinced, but I don't expect more at this point. Maybe one day we will know for sure. Or maybe not. And in our system of government, if we aren't satisfied, we elect different people to make these choices. That's how it works. We elect congress to make war decisions, and a president is chosen (by electoral college of the states) to serve as commander in chief to be the ones to make these decisions. If we don't like it, we speak with our vote. But we elect them to be the ones to get intel and make decisions, not to report to the public at large with what they know and seek approval for it before acting.

9. ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay First Blade Chancellor of West Kek
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

10. Woodstock

Woodstock Sniper

You've been hanging around Laufen too much.
    My point is they piss bitch moan about every damn thing every damn minute of every damn day even though he rolls over and gives them more than Hillary would.
    Except when he does a strike like this.

FatAlbert likes this.