Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
If you have USAA, why do you need another. I have banked exclusively with USAA, for 25 years and can’t find a reason to use anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
If you have USAA, why do you need another. I have banked exclusively with USAA, for 25 years and can’t find a reason to use anyone else.

Been with USAA for 11 years and have ZERO complaints.

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
They came out anti-gun about 10 years ago. Make sure you ask for the highest up employee you can get and tell them why you're closing your account, then ask for their boss.
The LGS I worked at for a while used BoA. When I questioned it, I was told "well they've changed"... lol.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code

Convenience. And keeping funds split between a couple banks. I like diversity

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code

USAA doesn't do business accounts...

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I guess I will start looking also. Been with boa for some time now.

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
My mortgage, and insurance are through USAA, but without local branches I don't like my general checking account to be with USAA. For those of you who use them for day to day banking, do you ever find it inconvenient? I'm genuinely curious. I like USAA and throw them my business when I can, but I just have never been able to bite the bullet and switch my checking account for fear of not having a local branch.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
My mortgage, and insurance are through USAA, but without local branches I don't like my general checking account to be with USAA. For those of you who use them for day to day banking, do you ever find it inconvenient? I'm genuinely curious. I like USAA and throw them my business when I can, but I just have never been able to bite the bullet and switch my checking account for fear of not having a local branch.
Same here. PIA at that times. That's why my main banking was through BOA and not USAA

Reactions: 1776

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

I find it inconvenient occasionally, but compared to dealing with other banks I'm willing to deal with being inconvenienced occasionally. If I ever have an issue USAA has always done right by me and handled it immediately. You always talk to an American when you call them and they never give you any of the attitude or BS that I've gotten before with both BOA and BB&T. I have had to draw out more than the max allowed at an ATM, even after I raised the daily cash limit, and they called my local Wells Fargo and I was able to go into the Wells Fargo and get the cash out that I needed and it didn't cost me a dime. If you handle a lot of cash it can be really inconvenient without a local branch having to go get money orders or cashier's checks and then deposit them via the mobile app but other than that it's not really a big deal doing everything online or over the phone for me. I don't think I've ever been on hold with them for more than 10 minutes or so(it's usually only a minute or two max though).

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

The only thing I can not do is deposit cash.

Reactions: 1776

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I
I find it inconvenient occasionally, but compared to dealing with other banks I'm willing to deal with being inconvenienced occasionally. If I ever have an issue USAA has always done right by me and handled it immediately. You always talk to an American when you call them and they never give you any of the attitude or BS that I've gotten before with both BOA and BB&T. I have had to draw out more than the max allowed at an ATM, even after I raised the daily cash limit, and they called my local Wells Fargo and I was able to go into the Wells Fargo and get the cash out that I needed and it didn't cost me a dime. If you handle a lot of cash it can be really inconvenient without a local branch having to go get money orders or cashier's checks and then deposit them via the mobile app but other than that it's not really a big deal doing everything online or over the phone for me. I don't think I've ever been on hold with them for more than 10 minutes or so(it's usually only a minute or two max though).
Can't deposit cash - big deal to me. As far as BOA goes, have never sat on hold, not even a few minutes, has been excellent in fraud cases, and always treated me well. I have a branch and ATM's anywhere in the the country I travel to.