Faktory 47

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I’ve been busy working behind the scenes to continue to make SET a better experience, a better community and a better place, but unfortunately that comes with a price of occasional down time

Due to scheduled datacenter maintenance, SET will be down around 11:30pm ET on May 25, 2021 (Tuesday night/Wednesday morning) for about 2 hours.

I apologize in advance and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you all too much. This data center maintenance won’t be visible to the eye but it should improve the overall experience.

Thanks for your loyalty and friendship.
dougiemac

Grunk

Spitting out pieces of my broken luck
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I’ve been busy working behind the scenes to continue to make SET a better experience, a better community and a better place, but unfortunately that comes with a price of occasional down time

Due to scheduled datacenter maintenance, SET will be down around 11:30pm ET on May 25, 2021 (Tuesday night/Wednesday morning) for about 2 hours.

I apologize in advance and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you all too much. This data center maintenance won’t be visible to the eye but it should improve the overall experience.

Thanks for your loyalty and friendship.
dougiemac
Thanks for all your hard work, man. We don't say it often enough.

Also, thanks for the heads up so I can stock up on extra whiskey.

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Thanks for all your hard work, man. We don't say it often enough.

Also, thanks for the heads up so I can stock up on extra whiskey.

Ah thanks man. Unfortunately running all the backend stuff keeps me busy that I don’t get to post much banter and have as much fun with y’all in the forums. But keeping this place thriving and growing makes me happy.

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk