Sig P320

GA Firing Line

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
I like the P320 a lot. I also like several other polymer-framed, striker-fired pistols.

Like most other guns, you’ll like it or not. I find it to be accurate, reliable, and the best out-of-the-box trigger off any of the plastic fantastics. YMMV

I’m having the frame professionally stippled and a Marine Corps Emblem put on both sides. If I decide to sell it, and someone doesn’t like that, for $40 I have a brand new frame to replace it with.

One of my complaints about the Glocks is the magazines. They are inexpensive because they’re cheap magazines. The only pistol mags I’ve ever owned that I’ve had to have replace have been Glock mags. Never had to replace any of my steel pistol mags.

All systems have their pros and cons.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
@ArtVandelay how was that P320 X-VTAC You had? I think I'm about to take the plunge, but I want an X-series FCU. So I figured that might be a good starting point.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I liked it, a lot. By far my favorite of the 320 series
I'm waiting to get a quote from Kentucky Gun Co, then I'm gonna put a price on my Ultra and try to order one I think. Next will be the RX compact Caliber Xchange kit.