American Revival Apparel Company

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Anyone ever had to use it?
website says they have an "infinity warranty" so lets see how it is lol

This little bastard came off on the last stage last night. Missed every single target cause it was shooting about a foot high at 20 yards.

IMG_1969.JPG IMG_1971.JPG IMG_1972.JPG IMG_1973.JPG

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
damn and on a 22, I would sure as hell hope they'd cover it

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Paint shouldnt be an issue, but it comes off easy.

I didnt drop it or anything. It worked great for 3 stages, then somehow between the third and fourth stage it went to shit.

Reactions: Righter13

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Apparently the lifetime warranty is only good on the new romeo optics.

So i might try to fix it myself. Im really trying to save my fun monies for tax stamps, but we will see.

This is the final nail for me purchasing sig products though. I got burned with my factory sbr 551, cause they dont sell parts or magazines for it anymore. So im fucked if it breaks. Ill have to source used parts and imported mags.
There was no offer to upgrade to a new optic or anything. Just a "sorry we dont repair those. Have a great weekend".
And with their inability to release a new gun with minimal issues or generations of design is just sad. I dont want to buy an mpx, and then it be outdated by a new generation in a few months, then it be discontinued and phased out in a couple years.

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
Damn. On a .22 you'd think you'd be pretty safe.

Its an optic made by SIG though...........I wouldnt expect much.

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Damn. On a .22 you'd think you'd be pretty safe.

Its an optic made by SIG though...........I wouldnt expect much.
Its just sig licensed. Definitely made in china by a company who makes them for several companies. And i didnt pay much for it used. I just dont have much desire to buy their stuff when they are so quick to stop supporting it

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

So i might try to fix it myself. Im really trying to save my fun monies for tax stamps, but we will see.

This is the final nail for me purchasing sig products though. I got burned with my factory sbr 551, cause they dont sell parts or magazines for it anymore. So im fucked if it breaks. Ill have to source used parts and imported mags.
There was no offer to upgrade to a new optic or anything. Just a "sorry we dont repair those. Have a great weekend".
And with their inability to release a new gun with minimal issues or generations of design is just sad. I dont want to buy an mpx, and then it be outdated by a new generation in a few months, then it be discontinued and phased out in a couple years.

I don't think Sig will care anytime soon... Not with a $500 million dollar contract from the army. As far as optics go, get a Vortex, and don't look back.

Reactions: chance

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
Its just sig licensed. Definitely made in china by a company who makes them for several companies. And i didnt pay much for it used. I just dont have much desire to buy their stuff when they are so quick to stop supporting it

Yah i mean i know SIG themselves didnt make it as its just a Chinese cheap one with SIG's name on it, but for SIG to bother to stamp their name on it you'd figure it hold up well. Not sure what they're rated to, but breaking on a .22 is bad......

Reactions: chance

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Is this one of the cheapies they were putting on their m400 packages a few years ago? I would still think they would offer something, though.

The new Sig optics are pretty nice for the money. Comparing the Sig Tango 4 to the Vortex Viper PSt - the Sig wins hands down. The new Sig stuff is made in the Phillipines I believe - same as most of Vortex's mid-range stuff.

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Is this one of the cheapies they were putting on their m400 packages a few years ago? I would still think they would offer something, though.

The new Sig optics are pretty nice for the money. Comparing the Sig Tango 4 to the Vortex Viper PSt - the Sig wins hands down. The new Sig stuff is made in the Phillipines I believe - same as most of Vortex's mid-range stuff.
Yea its like a bushnell or something. Again im not mad at sig just cause of this minor optic problem, they just dont support their products over the long term. I was kind of expecting at least a "send it in and get a small amount off of a new one" type of scenario but i guess not.

New sig stuff is made by holosun, or whoever is making them for holosun

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Kind of shitty on their part- I won't be buying any of their sights I guess.

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Kind of shitty on their part- I won't be buying any of their sights I guess.
Their new optics supposedly have the infonity warranty, but who knows if theyll change their mind in a few years

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
That sucks @chance . I was really looking into replacing the scope on my 455 with a Sig Tango 4, but this does make me stop and rethink it. Vortex takes care of their customers. And Nikon really took care of me with the Monarch I'm currently running. I would try to call again though. Might've just been someone with a bad day. I had that happen to me with a hand tool. The first guy told me I was wrong about it being warrantied for life. Took a picture of the packaging and called back the next day, the guy who answered never even questioned me.