This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Shirts n' pants

Discussion in 'Grease Monkey's Garage' started by HossHeir, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Willy Leadwell

Willy Leadwell Purveyor of Polyurethane
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

Me too, but in something like a traditional cotton polo I look a lot more like a sweaty horse than I do in a dry fit. They kinda have that wet look to them already, so I'm not walking around all day with such obvious pit and tit sweat spots on my shirt.

Mac11FA likes this.
  2. Mac11FA

Mac11FA Stamp collector
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

My bra hides my tit stains! Lol!

3. Huddy

Huddy Tracker

I have grown fond of the Tru-Spec pants and shirts. There is a "Navy Surplus" store in Marietta off of 41 that is a wholesaler of the entire line. If you mention its for work like you described you get %10 off. The 24/7 pants will feel a bit stiff at first, but break in nice and they all have a teflon based coating to make them moisture resistant. The ascension pants are like wearing pajamas...they are damn comfortable.