This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

SET TV Now - Best IPTV Option?

Discussion in 'Media, Music and Art' started by dougiemac, Apr 7, 2017.

1. dougiemac

dougiemacdougiemac is a Verified Member Dir. of Gun Culture
    Owner Trusted Trader

BTW...if this feels too shady and you all feel like it should be removed, let me know in the comments.

YouTube does something similar with it's IPTV as well as I posted on the same day.

2. shilohsid

shilohsid Scout

You can not get a lot of the channels and there is a lot of buffering. Also there is no service , I had it for a month and a half and never did hear back from service but the sales dept. is great.

3. shilohsid

shilohsid Scout

I do to and all it does is buffer.

4. dougiemac

dougiemacdougiemac is a Verified Member Dir. of Gun Culture
    Owner Trusted Trader

That's a different experience than I've had. I've had emails responded to within 24 hrs, phone calls answered and even show requests granted on demand. There is about a 20% mix of channels that are "in progress" or "No Video Signal" as they are growing their channel line-up and some occasionally buffer for me. Overall, I've been happy with the service but they do have a lot of improvement to do.