Status
Not open for further replies.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
These were all handmade by me. The wood species vary, but the darker wood is mostly walnut, lighter woods are a range of white oak and maple, and the medium colors are mahogany or cherry. If you're really interested, I can tell you what a specific numbered board is made from. There may be some other species mixed in for variety and contrast.

These all have slightly different dimensions. There are photographed on a cutting mat with 1" squares. Most are approximately 14" long by 6" wide, but it does vary. If you'd like to know specific dimensions for any of the numbered boards, please ask and I'll let you know. These were all finished with Danish oil and sanded after wetting to raise the wood grain.

These should make nice Christmas presents. I am happy to do custom orders for whatever you want, but the window is quickly closing for Christmas orders.

$35 each shipped, $30 face to face.

Venmo, cash app, paypal if you must, or paper check/money order by mail. I'll ship after paper payment clears, or if I know you I'll ship as soon as you tell me you want it.

Pictures coming in the next post-

• Love
Reactions: Fast306stang
Status
Not open for further replies.