Scope zero

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
After you shot with that scope and obtained your Zero, did you record that data? Did you slip the turrets back to 0 and record your stadia lines?

If I’m understanding what happened correctly, the scope did what it’s supposed to do and you failed to obtain/record the proper data to allow you to go back to your Zero.

Otherwise, you could have lost Zero due to an issue with scope/rings/base/mount.
Once I zeroed the initial time I didn't record the data. I also didn't reset it to zero, honestly didn't know that was an option. I have since zeroed the scope again and reset the turrets to zero, also recording the stadia lines. Hopefully it was just human error on my part and bumped the turrets.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Once I zeroed the initial time I didn't record the data. I also didn't reset it to zero, honestly didn't know that was an option. I have since zeroed the scope again and reset the turrets to zero, also recording the stadia lines. Hopefully it was just human error on my part and bumped the turrets.

Outstanding! That will pay off huge dividends if something similar happens again.

Reactions: Cudruln

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I figured once I checked zero on it and learned to reset the turrets to zero that I will be able to monitor it. I will recheck zero again after I take my next deer.
Make sure to re-check it even if it's showing zero on the turrets. It could lose zero even if the turret hasn't moved.

Reactions: Cudruln
H

Hoss

.308. The spot I hunt is a big field so I usually make elevation adjustments if time allows or hold in my reticle when I have to.
How in the hell did the eyes stay in? I popped this one with soft point 223 between the eyes and it popped the eyes out.

ddda9794870d6d2da0cdb79d5a7baa13.jpg

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10