Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
OK, I have a trust from Dean from about 2015. I want to SBR my UMP. What do I need to do and where do I need to go to get it done now? Fingerprints? Photos? WTF?

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
OK, I have a trust from Dean from about 2015. I want to SBR my UMP. What do I need to do and where do I need to go to get it done now? Fingerprints? Photos? WTF?
The easiest would be to take it to Dobbs for their form 1 service. He does everything and engraves it for a good price.

Or if yiu have already used silencer shops kiosk to buy a silencer, you can use this https://www.silencershop.com/atf-form-service.html

Or you can do it the original way and get finger print cards and form 1s from the atf documents division, get finger printed, get passport photos and fill out the form 1.

Do you already have a UMP? Is it a rifle or pistol? Or are you getting a USC to UMP conversion?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Pistol brace...

What?

Someone had to say it!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The easiest would be to take it to Dobbs for their form 1 service. He does everything and engraves it for a good price.

Or if yiu have already used silencer shops kiosk to buy a silencer, you can use this https://www.silencershop.com/atf-form-service.html

Or you can do it the original way and get finger print cards and form 1s from the atf documents division, get finger printed, get passport photos and fill out the form 1.

Do you already have a UMP? Is it a rifle or pistol? Or are you getting a USC to UMP conversion?

Its a USC to UMP conversion..it was a rifle so its always a rifle from my understanding

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Its a USC to UMP conversion..it was a rifle so its always a rifle from my understanding
Yes if the receiver is still intact. I didnt know if it was cut up and made into a ump pistol or something. Im not familiar with the details of the conversion. Is it a tommybuilt conversion?

Either way, form 1, get stamp, engrave and choppy choppy. Or swap out for an og barrel if you want. But personally id 3 lug it. That flange mount is kind of useless

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yes if the receiver is still intact. I didnt know if it was cut up and made into a ump pistol or something. Im not familiar with the details of the conversion. Is it a tommybuilt conversion?

Either way, form 1, get stamp, engrave and choppy choppy. Or swap out for an og barrel if you want. But personally id 3 lug it. That flange mount is kind of useless

No I had someone on HKPro mill the cooling cuts. Bostics wait time is several months, this guy does exemplary work and I had it back in a week. I used the HDPS stock block conversion method and swapped the USC fcg into a FBI UMP lower.

Ill definitely just swap barrels as it is just one pin that holds it in. Its kinda frustrating, SBRing it takes 5 mins.

Reactions: chance

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
5 minutes to do. 10 months to wait for approval. You should’ve started that part first and it would be done now. Lol

I’d either let Dobbs do it all or let Mike @DoglegArms at least start the process for ya and when it’s approved get it engraved then install the barrel.