Save the feed!

the_great_white

High Drag - Low Speed Operator
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
The Interwebs!
Help save the feed! It's on the brink of extinction. @dougiemac needs $300 to save the feed and he's half way there! If you can, kick in a few dollars to help bring it back!

someone post a link to where we can donate please, i don't know where to go to do it.

Thanks SET!!

GW

Reactions: Slacker1972
H

Hoss

Help save the feed! It's on the brink of extinction. @dougiemac needs $300 to save the feed and he's half way there! If you can, kick in a few dollars to help bring it back!

someone post a link to where we can donate please, i don't know where to go to do it.

Thanks SET!!

GW
Go to the bottom of the page where it says "Buy us a Beer" DONATE

Reactions: the_great_white

lesptr

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I’ll throw some at it even though I also think use it. If someone could copy and paste the actual link to do so. Because Tapatalk.

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Money sent!

Reactions: Hoss

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I posted this in the update thread but I’ll repost here.

I sincerely appreciate the help and never expected anyone to do so. It’s overwhelming to think about the generosity of this community.

So far $235 generous dollars have been donated. Thank you. I am truly at a loss for words. I negotiated the cost down to $250 and paid the invoice so the devs could begin work ASAP. I will keep you all in the loop as of the status.

Last edited:

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
The LIVE FEED is LIVE! I'm still tweaking it a little. Going to remove the Alerts from the Feed header since it can be found in the site header. But all in all it is ready to be unveiled!

You can find it in the left side navigation under "What's New" or at this link: https://www.southeasttraders.com/spy.
Thanks man. I hope we managed to come up with enough $ ir didn't cost you out-of-pocket!

Reactions: dial1911

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Dougie is rich. His housekeepers have housekeepers.
True Story. We knew we had found the right client base in our photography business when we would pull up and the housekeepers were all driving nicer cars than we could afford!;)

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Dougie is rich. His housekeepers have housekeepers.
That's not true. Business is slow for @dougiemac now that Fabio isn't as popular so he doesn't need a body double anymore.

That Flabio shit from back in the day was funny as hell. I still laugh thinking about that. :rofl:

Balthaz

AKA - The Garand Jedi
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I do not knowe where to post this but this is what I get when I click on live feed:

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Grunk