• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

GA Savage Bmag .17 WSM

Mac11FA

Gunoholic
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Price: $400 firm

Up for sale is my Savage Bmag in .17WSM. This is a great little rifle for all kinds of fun. I bought it brand new years ago and have only put about 100rd down the pipe. As you can see from the pictures, I have planty of ammo to go with it. There is a Nikko Scope 4X12X50 and zeroed for 100 yds.

The rifle is being sold as a package deal and will not sell anything individually. I will be happy to meet a reasonable distance from my house or ship on your dime.

The ammo alone.(using $15 a box) is $225 and is all Winchester. American Eagle is also making ammo so it.is easy to get. I don't remember how much the scope was but it was bought separately. Research the cost and availability and you will see what a deal you are getting.

I have had my fun with this rifle and it is time to pass it on. It is the only firearm I thought my sell quickly to help me with an unexpected bill.

Thanks for looking. PM me saying "I'll take it" and provide your info. We will go from.there.

Thanks for looking.

20191004_191625.jpg

20191004_192039.jpg

Last edited:

Lsparrow

Scout
Oct 4, 2019
Zebulon

Up for sale is my Savage Bmag in .17WSM. This is a great little rifle for all kinds of fun. I bought it brand new years ago and have only put about 100rd down the pipe. As you can see from the pictures, I have planty of ammo to go with it. There is a Nikko Scope 4X12X50 and zeroed for 100 yds.

The rifle is being sold as a package deal and will not sell anything individually. I will be happy to meet a reasonable distance from my house or ship on your dime.

The ammo alone.(using $15 a box) is $225 and is all Winchester. American Eagle is also making ammo so it.is easy to get. I don't remember how much the scope was but it was bought separately. Research the cost and availability and you will see what a deal you are getting.

I have had my fun with this rifle and it is time to pass it on. It is the only firearm I thought my sell quickly to help me with an unexpected bill.

Thanks for looking. PM me saying "I'll take it" and provide your info. We will go from.there.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 54756

View attachment 54757
Nice..

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
You looking for any trades Mac? I have several nice knives, a bunch of AR mags, a TON of .300blk ammo, 5.56 ammo, 9mm ammo, etc.. I'd love to have this thing but I don't have any spare cash right now.

I.D.-ten-T

Thinks he’s funnier than everyone else does!
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Someplace being stupid
Zip code

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 54756

View attachment 54757
How many rounds total come with the rifle?
Can some moron thread the barrel and use a .22 can on this thing?

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code
How many rounds total come with the rifle?
Can some moron thread the barrel and use a .22 can on this thing?
I’m not sure the Evercore can handle that velo out of the barrel ! 3000 fps ! May have to 30 cal that one

Reactions: I.D.-ten-T