Sandman K SET group buy

I know you Guys don't really know me, and I finally gave, up and started a new profile. Recently had to get a new cheap but phone, and a laptop that's been factory reset by my son, I live in Tuscaloosa co. The locksmith crew, and the pawn shop crew will vouch for me, if you need. I'm retired allready/divorced, and all !! Lol I just do a bit of building, when I have time. But anyway, if y'all will allow me to, I would like to get in on the next rattle can group buy. If you are truly saving enough to justify doing that way??? I have a question also , say "JOEBOB" is tiered of the one his wife got him 2yrs ago, etc,. Can he take it to an FFL dealer and transfer to "Billysmith" if Billy does the new tax stamp??? Also If you Guy's don't trust me, I will understand, I do keep to myself, lol. Thanks

Sent from my 5041C using Tapatalk

Reactions: DoglegArms

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I know you Guys don't really know me, and I finally gave, up and started a new profile. Recently had to get a new cheap but phone, and a laptop that's been factory reset by my son, I live in Tuscaloosa co. The locksmith crew, and the pawn shop crew will vouch for me, if you need. I'm retired allready/divorced, and all !! Lol I just do a bit of building, when I have time. But anyway, if y'all will allow me to, I would like to get in on the next rattle can group buy. If you are truly saving enough to justify doing that way??? I have a question also , say "JOEBOB" is tiered of the one his wife got him 2yrs ago, etc,. Can he take it to an FFL dealer and transfer to "Billysmith" if Billy does the new tax stamp??? Also If you Guy's don't trust me, I will understand, I do keep to myself, lol. Thanks

Sent from my 5041C using Tapatalk

Welcome! What was your other profile so we can possibly merge them together? ALso, @DoglegArms is the FFL point of contact for buys like this and he is the one that you'd need to contact regarding any FFL purchases. Welcome again!

Reactions: DoglegArms