Ryobi 18v tools

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I will post pictures later but I’m at work right now.

I am wanting to sell, or possibly trade, some tools.

All are 18v and in good to almost perfect condition.

1 cordless impact driver
2 cordless drills
Cordless Jig saw (6months old)
Cordless Brad nailer(6 months old)
4 batteries

Only selling because I am switching everything over to Ridgid. Would sell them all for $150 or a reasonable offer. Would also trade them for a Home Depot gift card if you have one you haven’t used.

I’d also entertain trades for a .22 rifle or other tools.

Must be able to meet in Cobb county

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Curious why you're going with ridgid
The lifetime service agreement was the main reason. The other was that I have a bunch of other ridgid tools and I’m weird and like to stick with one brand. There was nothing wrong with the Ryobi stuff, but when it came time to buy a cordless circular saw I got a good deal on a hammer drill and impact driver with the saw for free for not much more than just the saw would have cost. So I just went ahead and decided to switch over.

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
The lifetime service agreement was the main reason. The other was that I have a bunch of other ridgid tools and I’m weird and like to stick with one brand. There was nothing wrong with the Ryobi stuff, but when it came time to buy a cordless circular saw I got a good deal on a hammer drill and impact driver with the saw for free for not much more than just the saw would have cost. So I just went ahead and decided to switch over.
Makes sense. Make sure you register all of the tools within 90 days of purchase to get the lifetime service. I just missed it on a couple things and they wouldn't honor the warrant.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Makes sense. Make sure you register all of the tools within 90 days of purchase to get the lifetime service. I just missed it on a couple things and they wouldn't honor the warrant.
I missed out on it the first couple tools I got. Now I do it as soon as I get home so I don’t have time to lose the receipt.