Reactions: dougiemac

karlvv

The muthafuckin LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I wonder if anyone will care about the number of civilian casualties they create?

That doesn't much matter to most in the grand scheme of things. Over 500,000 children died as a result of our sanctions imposed on Iraq in the 90's. Nobody really cared.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
It's fine that they're reporting that they are killing ISIS terrorists... however French intelligence said that there are no ISIS fighters in the West where they are bombing- Only rebels that are fighting against Assad.

Syria is shaping up to be a fine mess. We have halfheartedly dropped some bombs with no people on the ground to determine where the targets are... Russia has decided to do their own thing instead of teaming up with the existing coalition forces. Iran is firmly on Russia's side these days and Saudi Arabia has said that Russia should not be basically fighting for Assad (whom SA wants gone from Syria anyway).

Lokidogg

Tracker
Mar 28, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Call me a douche bag but what needs to happen is nuke em till they glow then shoot em in the dark. Send a bunch of us redneck vets over to clean up the mess. I think we can discern who needs to go and who can kick rocks. I really try not to get involved with worldwide news but when I see things like what is going on over there it makes me wanna fight. Religious beliefs be damned.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
It's fine that they're reporting that they are killing ISIS terrorists... however French intelligence said that there are no ISIS fighters in the West where they are bombing- Only rebels that are fighting against Assad.

Syria is shaping up to be a fine mess. We have halfheartedly dropped some bombs with no people on the ground to determine where the targets are... Russia has decided to do their own thing instead of teaming up with the existing coalition forces. Iran is firmly on Russia's side these days and Saudi Arabia has said that Russia should not be basically fighting for Assad (whom SA wants gone from Syria anyway).

DOdsf.jpg

Reactions: FatAlbert

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
They're pouring gas on the fire by propping up Assad, fuckers. They're increasing the numbers of extremists pouring into ISIS, and the number of refugees fleeing to Europe.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Call me a douche bag but what needs to happen is nuke em till they glow then shoot em in the dark. Send a bunch of us redneck vets over to clean up the mess. I think we can discern who needs to go and who can kick rocks. I really try not to get involved with worldwide news but when I see things like what is going on over there it makes me wanna fight. Religious beliefs be damned.
Except it's a tiny amount of "bad guys" intermingled with a lot of people that aren't political at all and just want to be left the fuck alone.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code

Well, yeah... there's that. Somebody had to be the really big squirrel jumping between the three trees.

They're pouring gas on the fire by propping up Assad, fuckers. They're increasing the numbers of extremists pouring into ISIS, and the number of refugees fleeing to Europe.

And further to that point- the Russians even said they are planning on killing the "several thousand Russians" that are fighting for ISIS because they would be a threat should they return to Russia. (I could be wrong on the several thousand part- don't recall exactly from the article- point is they're actively pursuing their own).

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Well, yeah... there's that. Somebody had to be the really big squirrel jumping between the three trees.

And further to that point- the Russians even said they are planning on killing the "several thousand Russians" that are fighting for ISIS because they would be a threat should they return to Russia. (I could be wrong on the several thousand part- don't recall exactly from the article- point is they're actively pursuing their own).
So far, all I've heard is that they are bombing separatists, not ISIS.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Pussyfoot liberal go ride your scooter!
Yeah, kill a shit ton of innocent people with a nuke....that'll show animal like behavior. lol Is it a contest to see who can be the biggest bastards? I guess.