Faktory 47

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Yeah it will go off at halfway but it's like 13lbs to pull the dang trigger back to do it.

Thanks @SouthernSlammed ill call Ruger this week maybe they can just send the safety mechanism fingers crossed

Reactions: SouthernSlammed

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
My 22/45 has 111xxx but in all honesty I can live with it because it's so hard to make it fire that way.

Reactions: SouthernSlammed

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Hey... Somebody just called me. ;)

I still have one. But 5.5" bull barrel- I don't believe they made a 4.5" bull.

I was just going to post something about the recall.
Sorry, it was a 4", not a 4.5. But yeah, 5.5 would work I guess. I'll give you two fiddy and we can meet at Rose's Store by my house anytime that's convenient for you between 3:30 and 3:33. ;)

IMG_0133.JPG

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
This helped make up my mind. Got a S&W Victory today!

Congrats !! We need pics. I was torn between the 2 and now I get an extra mag for letting them change out the sear and safety mechanism on my Mark IV. Should be a week turn around will see once the box arrives. I need to call tomorrow

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Welllll...... where's the pics!?!
Congrats !! We need pics. I was torn between the 2 and now I get an extra mag for letting them change out the sear and safety mechanism on my Mark IV. Should be a week turn around will see once the box arrives. I need to call tomorrow

I really like it so far. I also like that I could get a heavy barrel that's threaded as opposed to the thin threaded barrel on the Ruger.

IMG_2330.JPG IMG_2331.JPG

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Ok I signed up for it will see what happens next. I'll start looking for the box and paid shipping label. Good thing the barrel is marked with serial # and not the frame that worked out well for Ruger.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
on.jsp

efe5b775-da4a-46f7-ba02-1b1f604f113d.jpg

994.png

Dear Red Dawn,

You signed up for the Mark IV™ recall several weeks ago, and we wanted to update you on the status. We now have parts in stock and have started shipping boxes to customers like you. You were among the first Mark IV™ owners to sign up for the recall, so you will be among the first to receive your box and shipping instructions. If you have not already received a package from Ruger containing your box and shipping instructions, you can expect to receive one soon. When you do, simply follow the shipping instructions and send us your grip frame assembly. We will make every effort to return your grip frame assembly within one week of receiving it from you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this process.

Very Truly Yours,
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.

S.gif

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Got the form via email to fill out yesterday and the package with pre paid box came today. Guess I'll fill it out and send it back this week.

Serial number: ________________________ RMA/Reference#_______________________ Phone Number:___________________
Name: _________________________________ Email Address:________________________
Address: ____________________________________________________________________
City: ___________________________ State: ___________ Zip: _______________________
Description of Problem: ________________________________________________________

IMG_4137.JPG

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Ruger Rocks !! They did a fantastic job with the recall and turning it around to get it back to me. So I wrote a thank you email for great CS from Ruger and I received these hats today. One for me and the other for my son. Thanks Ruger.

IMG_4558.JPG