RSVP: Southeast Traders Hand Crafted Pens

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Gonna have to pass on this one. I’ll lose that the first week guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That just means you buy two. LOL. Don’t worry, I know how pens walk off. I also know if somebody tries to walk off with my pen I’ll break their legs. But in a nice way. You know? Kind a like “Hey man that’s my pen. Can I get that back please? Oh by the way I have to break your legs. Don’t worry I’ll make it fast.”

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
That just means you buy two. LOL. Don’t worry, I know how pens walk off. I also know if somebody tries to walk off with my pen I’ll break their legs. But in a nice way. You know? Kind a like “Hey man that’s my pen. Can I get that back please? Oh by the way I have to break your legs. Don’t worry I’ll make it fast.”
Like you can read or write

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
Who said anything about reading and writing? I just like to draw dicks on people’s faces when the fall asleep. By the way, you look great this morning. Trust me. No need to check a mirror.....
lol, sorry, pulled an all-nighter ;)

Reactions: Rwjeter

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I’m the same way. I keep a pen until it’s out of ink and then I go to my backup pen, which I also keep until it runs out of ink. Customers who try to take my pen get a quick call out. I’m all passive aggressive like “you wouldn’t steal from me, would you?”

Reactions: Rwjeter

Rwjeter

Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I know. All your coworkers called me and told me.

Rwjeter

Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I’m the same way. I keep a pen until it’s out of ink and then I go to my backup pen, which I also keep until it runs out of ink. Customers who try to take my pen get a quick call out. I’m all passive aggressive like “you wouldn’t steal from me, would you?”
Luckily I don’t loan my pen to customers usually. Usually it’s an apprentice. There is no passive to my aggressive. “Fuck no shit head! Give me my damn pen back.”