Range Bags

Huddy

Marksman
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
So I've come to the point where having a duffel full of random parts, ammo, tools, and accessories is killing my range time. I've started researching bags and am leaning toward the Osage river tacticool bag. Seems to have good organization and plenty of space. I plan to attach a small pouch for tools, and another for an IFAK, but want to see what y'all use, like, dislike. Theoretically, I'd like to find one just big enough to fit a broken down ar pistol in...just not sure how realistic it just to find without dropping a couple of big bills on.

Jake

I Do wHaT I WaNt!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code

Jake

I Do wHaT I WaNt!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
I like that Midway bag. Anyone use any others?
Just be sure if you get a Midway bag to buy it when they are running a sale on them, which they do often. They are good bags, but not worth what they want for them at full retail. The stitching is kinda janky and the zipper pulls are prone to falling off. I've had my bag for about 6 years or so and it's still functional, but the stitching is coming off(luckily it's double stitched in most places) and the zipper pulls have fallen off so I'm using 550 cord on most of them now.

Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
Ive been using one of the Midway ones for about 6-7 years now. Has help up great, but i carry a different pack for long range shooting stuff and gear.

Eberlestock for those range trips.....