This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Quota Hunts

Discussion in 'Hunting Talk' started by Red Dawn, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Red Dawn

Red Dawn Wolverine
    Trusted Trader

Ha good luck and yeah good ? I didn't think that far ahead. Maybe there's a list of guides to use

dial1911 likes this.
  2. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

I mean, worst case, I have watched a lot of Swamp People and I have a pair of hip waders and a .22 Mag revolver.

The only other thing I really need is an alligator (and a tag of course).

Red Dawn likes this.
  3. _Jake_

_Jake_ Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader Site Supporter

I know a few people who have used Randy Pounds of GA Gator Guides and they all tagged a gator using him. He will go to any zone too.

Red Dawn likes this.
  4. Red Dawn

Red Dawn Wolverine
    Trusted Trader

I've gotten a couple points already applied for next years hunts. Thinking a deer quota hunt and a gator hunt next year.

Your online account has been credited with an additional priority point which may be applied to a future application to increase your probability of selection.

5. Mac11FA

Mac11FA Stamp collector
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

Berry College in Rome GA used to do a Quota hunt in the management area. Archery only and was limited to less than 50 hunters total. We used to hunt property adjacent to the college and there are some big deer there that would cross over. Early in the am and late about dusk there were as much if not more deer than cattle in the fields.

http://www.berry.edu/recreation/hunting/