Question about selling here

Abby's Dad

Marksman
Apr 15, 2020
Florida
Since this SouthEast Traders actually seems to be more like Georgia Traders, is it going to be worth my time to list some 9mm handguns for sale here? Am I even going to get a look for some Glocks and a Kahr because I am from Florida? Don't want to waste my time and yours. BTW, I live 5 miles from the border so doing a transfer in Cairo or Bainbridge or Thomasville is not out of the question.
Same question applies for some bolt rifles and a few shotguns, but I figured I'd only ask this once

Reactions: triplestack3

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Well, I'm still broke, so I'm not much help. But here outside the metro Atlanta are, FFL transfer fees are not so high that it would stop me from being interested. I can't speak for any one else, obviously.

Knight

The bonfire has been lit
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Limbo
Since this SouthEast Traders actually seems to be more like Georgia Traders, is it going to be worth my time to list some 9mm handguns for sale here? Am I even going to get a look for some Glocks and a Kahr because I am from Florida? Don't want to waste my time and yours. BTW, I live 5 miles from the border so doing a transfer in Cairo or Bainbridge or Thomasville is not out of the question.
Same question applies for some bolt rifles and a few shotguns, but I figured I'd only ask this once
I see no issue with it. Just factor in possible shipping

Reactions: Convoy and Grunk

Knight

The bonfire has been lit
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Limbo
Just saying if you post a deal on a Glock that is cheaper than I can find, he’ll yeah I’ll buy it and have yku
Send it

Reactions: Blue bio balls

Knight

The bonfire has been lit
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Limbo
Go make the threads Let’s see Just be fine to ship and I don’t see any issues for you

Abby's Dad

Marksman
Apr 15, 2020
Florida
Yes, I could have; but before I go the trouble of taking and posting pics, I wanted to gauge the interest as regards those from out of GA. Most of the ads I have seen here only want FTF (can't do that interstate) or want a GA CCW (I have FL); so that's why I asked.

Reactions: Axeman and lesptr

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Yes, I could have; but before I go the trouble of taking and posting pics, I wanted to gauge the interest as regards those from out of GA. Most of the ads I have seen here only want FTF (can't do that interstate) or want a GA CCW (I have FL); so that's why I asked.
I'm in the Columbus area and it wouldn't take me much longer to meet at a South Ga ffl that one in North Atlanta, especially during traffic. I suspect if you don't mind driving a couple hours you can do some face to face deals at an ffl in addition to shipping.

Reactions: Grunk

Abby's Dad

Marksman
Apr 15, 2020
Florida
I'll try and get some pics taken and uploaded somewhere; Photobucket froze my stuff because I refused to play, so I guess I can upload to PC and go from there.

Any limit on how many guns I can list?

Reactions: Grunk

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I just sold a Colt Python to South Carolina. Shipping guns to another state via an FFL is not difficult. we have members from all over the US. List your guns and see what happens!

Reactions: Grunk and dial1911