Pronouns

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I swear the time is drawing near when I really will just move to a remote corner of the world and disconnect from cesspit of modern society.

PewPewPewCo

Weekend Warrior
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Thenut

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
pronouns are a closed class of words

end of discussion

if social justice warriors dont like it they should invent their own fucking language

Reactions: Woodstock

Kobayashi

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
I'm really not that understanding, but I thought I heard the thump of rotors over the house and made the tactical decision to 'like' your post.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The english language hath been in a constant state of evolution since it's inception. thou knuckledragging f'rum yahoos already knoweth that though.

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
Can I call myself a llama so I no longer have any debt. Animals can't have debt. So I'm going to get as many credit cards as possible... make as many loans as possible... and then change myself into a llama. Also, I will no longer abide by any laws... because Im a llama.

Reactions: Woodstock

Thenut

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
The english language hath been in a constant state of evolution since it's inception. thou knuckledragging f'rum yahoos already knoweth that though.
when was the last time a new pronoun was added? me thinks it was before america was even a country

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
when was the last time a new pronoun was added? me thinks it was before america was even a country
Considering the fact that people have been burned alive for being gay, it's not surprising. The fact that some people have have voiced an opinion that you should be able to identify the correct pronoun to fit the sexuality with which they have claimed, should actually be a positive sign pointing toward less forced conformity, and more individual freedom......even if you don't agree with the sentiment.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
My post disappeared, but the gist is that I think it's great that we can voice ridiculous expectations without fear that the .gov will burn us alive at the stake. It's a positive for individual freedom, we just have to be willing to accept that some people will have views that don't align with our own.
Personally, I'm glad individuals have more power in the evolution of language. It's been used as a powerful tool to keep the people in check, assign and restrict power.

PewPewPewCo

Weekend Warrior
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Considering the fact that people have been burned alive for being gay, it's not surprising. The fact that some people have have voiced an opinion that you should be able to identify the correct pronoun to fit the sexuality with which they have claimed, should actually be a positive sign pointing toward less forced conformity, and more individual freedom......even if you don't agree with the sentiment.
Your confusing sexuality and gender

PewPewPewCo

Weekend Warrior
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
There are two genders and those with partially formed or disfigured genitals.

Everything else is a state of mind.

Call yourself what you want it doesn't affect me, but other than those with issues stemming from late or early gender development in the uterus tend to fall on the crazy side of my opinion.

Reactions: Strider12

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

Call yourself what you want it doesn't affect me, but other than those with issues stemming from late or early gender development in the uterus tend to fall on the crazy side of my opinion.
It doesn't bother me either way, actually I see just about any form of non-violent form of expression as a positive.....even bullshit, retarded ones.

Strider12

Ninja
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
And both of these fuckwhistles have the standard "I'm offended by everything" bowl cut.

They can both fuck right off.

People "just following orders" are 100X more a threat than those taking entitlements.

Reactions: EugenFJR and Shemp

Kobayashi

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Ola

True. For the most part we are talking about people with developmental and cognitive issues. Certainly they deserve kindness, but making them overly powerful in their weakness is bad for society and does them a disservice in the long run. Luckily we still have the individual freedom to resist and obstruct the shifting of language is equally valid those who wish to change it.
Your confusing sexuality and gender

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
True. For the most part we are talking about people with developmental and cognitive issues. Certainly they deserve kindness, but making them overly powerful in their weakness is bad for society and does them a disservice in the long run. Luckily we still have the individual freedom to resist and obstruct the shifting of language is equally valid those who wish to change it.
Wouldn't individual freedom apply to anyone?

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
And both of these fuckwhistles have the standard "I'm offended by everything" bowl cut.

They can both fuck right off.

Agreed, and still I'm glad they're able to express their opinions.