Howard Law

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Surgery will be rescheduled. Surgeon needs to have 10 trays of sanitized instruments, and 3 of the trays had holes in the covers, so he decided to reschedule the surgery. Do not know when yet.

Damn. That really sucks.

Miles

Tactical Operator
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Thank you all for praying!
After not eating or drinking for 18 hours Dee was starving. We found a Beazillian steakhouse and loaded up.
We are home, she is resting. I am working tomorrow, then off and wlrking from home.
It does help to have more confidence in the surgeon. Surgery before us went 3 hours over, and I think that's where the missing instruments went to.
Surgeon said "I want to have a textbook surgery, it will not a textbook surgery if I do not have 10 full trays, I will reschedule" Speaks a lot about his appriach to work and perfection. He did not make it do. I greatly appreciated it.
God is in control!

KhyberPass

Breach Bang Clear
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Thank you all for praying!
After not eating or drinking for 18 hours Dee was starving. We found a Beazillian steakhouse and loaded up.
We are home, she is resting. I am working tomorrow, then off and wlrking from home.
It does help to have more confidence in the surgeon. Surgery before us went 3 hours over, and I think that's where the missing instruments went to.
Surgeon said "I want to have a textbook surgery, it will not a textbook surgery if I do not have 10 full trays, I will reschedule" Speaks a lot about his appriach to work and perfection. He did not make it do. I greatly appreciated it.
God is in control!
I agree with this too, that would make me feel more comfortable even if it is inconvenient or frustrating to scheduling. I’d want my surgeon to make the same call.

Grunk

Spitting out pieces of my broken luck
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Glad you got rescheduled right away. Prayers will continue. Better to wait a couple of days than have an already stressed surgeon.

Hayata

This Space for Rent
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Glad they were able to reschedule as soon as they did with your in-laws in town and all.

Prayers sent!

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Country Club
Zip code
We checked in at the hospital. Dee went in for the pre-op. I will be here, right outside the hospital. We prayed before she went in.
Sounds like everything is going smoothly today. Glad nothing is getting rushed. Hope y'all get out of there on time and manage to enjoy the rest d your day together.

Reactions: Grunk and Miles

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
When my wife had surgery we went to the cafeteria Chick-fil-A and they wrote 1 John 4:18 on our cup so my son and I learned it for her while she was in there. It helped.

“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:18‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.”
‭‭3 John‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Prayers for you all today.