This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers for the family

Discussion in 'Faith & Fellowship' started by Cudruln, Apr 22, 2018.

1. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

I'm hoping for the best- sad to hear.

Cudruln likes this.
  2. Mac11FA

Mac11FA Stamp collector
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

Praying for you and family. Hopefully the cancer is localized and the surgery gets everything. We are here for ya if you need anything. Stay strong.

Cudruln likes this.
  3. Mac11FA

Mac11FA Stamp collector
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

My mother and my exwife both has hysterectomies and had no issues. I am not sure about leaving her ovaries in but that is always a possibility. Y'all are young enough that the hormone issue won't come into play for a while. My ex-wife had her' in late 20's early 30's due to endometriosis. She did not start growing a beard and getting hair on her back until at least 40! J/K she did fine with it and you guys will come through this just fine.

Cudruln likes this.