Post SHTF...

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
What are some everyday items that you feel are good for post SHTF? It could be anything from something you could use, barter with, maybe something somebody else wouldn't consider.

I will get it started.

Great bartering/ useful item that most people just let go to waste. Toiletry items from hotels (shampoo, little soaps, etc.).
Most people just leave these for the trash, I am always packing them out. The way I see it I already barely used it and the hotel is going to trash it so why not save it.

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
liquor,cheap stuff.
Is that something you would plan on bartering with or for private use? I could see the little single bottles being a good bartering item, but the bigger bottles could cause some issues.

Leshaire

Ninja
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Liquor for sure. Totally agree with that one. Even full bottles hell. I bet a ton of people would trade about anything to catch a nice buzz in a situation like that.

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Is that something you would plan on bartering with or for private use? I could see the little single bottles being a good bartering item, but the bigger bottles could cause some issues.

barter, I myself would not want to be impared,but others would want to drown sorrows. Then when they get drunk, I take their shit

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Liquor for sure. Totally agree with that one. Even full bottles hell. I bet a ton of people would trade about anything to catch a nice buzz in a situation like that.
Refer to my previous reply about this.

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
barter, I myself would not want to be impared,but others would want to drown sorrows. Then when they get drunk, I take their shit
Repercussions of a drunk man or group of people could be costly though. I have seen some angry drunks in my day.