Pollo Tropical.

Hoss

Mall Cop
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Shadydale
Zip code
Not surprised, driest and most bland chicken I've tasted, no sour cream or other tasty toppings to offset the crappy chicken.

@Hoss, no offense, but if you actually like this place, I'm gonna have to Un-Friend you!
It was a good option when trying to eat semi-healthy in a hurry.

Hoss

Mall Cop
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Shadydale
Zip code
Just another thought, what's the longest line you've ever seen in there ?
Good point. There's a Dwarf House near my office with a KFC next door. The CFA will have a double drive-through line that wraps around the building and there will be nobody waiting at the KFC.

Reactions: AirOpsMgr

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
When I was driving past there the parking lot was full and the drive-through was pretty busy too, but this was a few days before Christmas in a really congested shopping area in the middle of Snellville so everything was pretty busy(it literally took me 30 minutes to drive not even a mile down the road). I couldn't tell you what it looked like on a normal day.
The McDonough location was never busy, I'll be honest, I'm not sure what sucked more, that place or Freddy's ..... and mark my words, that'll be the next place to close

Reactions: Hoss

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
On another note, I've said it for the past 10 years, if somebody had the money to put a Dave and Busters in this area, they'd cash in ... and one was just announced to be competed in 2019

Rwjeter

Mr. Freeze for mod 2018!
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Not surprised, driest and most bland chicken I've tasted, no sour cream or other tasty toppings to offset the crappy chicken.

@Hoss, no offense, but if you actually like this place, I'm gonna have to Un-Friend you!
Even in their commercials the rice and chicken looks dry. How in the hell a commercial can get by making something look unappetizing, I’ll never understand. But they do. I’m not saying that I won’t try it, but I’m going in with low expectations.....

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
They don't seem to be nearly as busy since a Culver's went in a block down the street
I like Freddy's, my wife and I spot by there just about every time we go to the Academy off Barrett Prky. Culver's is all over the place up here, I don't know of any locations near my house in Powder Springs.