Pollo Tropical.

Jake

I Do wHaT I WaNt!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Damn, I rode past the one in Snellville that I didn't even know was there until I came across it one day when I was doing some Christmas shopping. I had been meaning to try it but it was just in a really inconvenient location to get in and out of on Hwy124.

Hoss

Mall Cop
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Shadydale
Zip code
Damn, I rode past the one in Snellville that I didn't even know was there until I came across it one day when I was doing some Christmas shopping. I had been meaning to try it but it was just in a really inconvenient location to get in and out of on Hwy124.
That's the one I've been to a few times when in that area. I guess Americans aren't ready for "healthy" fast-food.

Jake

I Do wHaT I WaNt!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
Not surprised, driest and most bland chicken I've tasted, no sour cream or other tasty toppings to offset the crappy chicken.

@Hoss, no offense, but if you actually like this place, I'm gonna have to Un-Friend you!
You're the first person I've heard say that. I've never eaten there, and it looks like I won't be eating there any time soon now, but everyone I know that has eaten there has said it was pretty good. :noidea:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
You're the first person I've heard say that. I've never eaten there, and it looks like I won't be eating there any time soon now, but everyone I know that has eaten there has said it was pretty good. :noidea:
Well, perhaps there is another reason they're closing............? :noidea:

Jake

I Do wHaT I WaNt!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
Just another thought, what's the longest line you've ever seen in there ?
When I was driving past there the parking lot was full and the drive-through was pretty busy too, but this was a few days before Christmas in a really congested shopping area in the middle of Snellville so everything was pretty busy(it literally took me 30 minutes to drive not even a mile down the road). I couldn't tell you what it looked like on a normal day.