Where my dweebs at?!?

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Never played it. Playin Let’s Go Pikachu currently. Though it kinda pisses me off. No battling wild Pokemon. Someone said “oh, you should’ve read more about it before you bought it.” Why would I? Supposed to be an update to Yellow. Why the heel would You get rid of one of the main aspects of the original!?! Anywho..... kinda bothered me. But still enjoying it overall. Need someone who has Let’s Go Evee though. Need to do some trading. Anyone?

Reactions: roadsignmcclanahan

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Never played it. Playin Let’s Go Pikachu currently. Though it kinda pisses me off. No battling wild Pokemon. Someone said “oh, you should’ve read more about it before you bought it.” Why would I? Supposed to be an update to Yellow. Why the heel would You get rid of one of the main aspects of the original!?! Anywho..... kinda bothered me. But still enjoying it overall. Need someone who has Let’s Go Evee though. Need to do some trading. Anyone?
Well fucking don't buy Sword or Shield. That's the biggest load of complete bullshit ever.

the_great_white

The Father of Karlvv and the Legend he tries to be
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
The Interwebs!
Damn millennials
I have people who park outside my office right in front of my window, like 15 feet from my chair. It took me the longest time to figure out someone put a "gym" there. I still don't know what that means exactly but not once in the past 2 years have I ever seen anyone under 40 there. I did however see some chick giving some dude a blow job once while he was parked there fighting Pokémon, neither of them ever thought to look around and see if anyone was around. And by the way, my office is in a church.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
I have people who park outside my office right in front of my window, like 15 feet from my chair. It took me the longest time to figure out someone put a "gym" there. I still don't know what that means exactly but not once in the past 2 years have I ever seen anyone under 40 there. I did however see some chick giving some dude a blow job once while he was parked there fighting Pokémon, neither of them ever thought to look around and see if anyone was around. And by the way, my office is in a church.
There are “gyms” or whatever all over our parks. People sit in their cars and play. Some play while driving, almost running over other park patrons.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Alright I signed up. Mainly to transfer in to my switch. FYI, the airport is a great place to get tons of the little bastards.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
haven’t figured out battling yet. And what the hell are these raids?

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
haven’t figured out battling yet. And what the hell are these raids?
Raids are a good way to get harder to find pokemon. Tyranitar is a current raid as well as Raikou and a few others. Generally, you need several people for the raids. They can either be physically present at the location or you can invite them and they can use a remote pass to take part from anywhere.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Raids are a good way to get harder to find pokemon. Tyranitar is a current raid as well as Raikou and a few others. Generally, you need several people for the raids. They can either be physically present at the location or you can invite them and they can use a remote pass to take part from anywhere.
It keeps saying there is a raid about to happen nearby. So do you just go and everyone tries to catch a rare Pokémon I guess?

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
It keeps saying there is a raid about to happen nearby. So do you just go and everyone tries to catch a rare Pokémon I guess?
You have to battle it first. Then, you get some rewards (potions, berries, etc.) And a chance to catch a normal size version of the raid boss. The number of balls you get to catch it depends on a variety of factors.