Pass along please (go fund me)

GA Firing Line

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Me and my fiancee were involved in a serious motorcycle accident at the end of april. We both are doing much better now but i am still not working, probably not until beginning of November. My health and recovery has been good but besides that I've had a slew of bad luck from this. Not necessarily asking for donations but more so to pass along social media since i don't have any social media. Any help is greatly appreciated and humbly thankful.

https://www.gofundme.com/ivan039s-road-to-recovery

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Your nut sack got ripped open in the wreck?!

06C95416-B30D-47A7-8F53-83C00D6787DE.gif

Seriously though man, glad y’all both made it. As bad as it is, it could’ve been worse.

I’ll pass the word around. Good to see you over here on SET.

Reactions: Mr. Goodbar

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Your nut sack got ripped open in the wreck?!

View attachment 42740

Seriously though man, glad y’all both made it. As bad as it is, it could’ve been worse.

I’ll pass the word around. Good to see you over here on SET.
Yes my left nut busted out the sack. They were able to save it and stitch my sac back up. not that i remember cause i was unconscious until i got to the hospital, only woke up once on the ground and asked about my girl and curse the fucker that hit us. Knocked back out again until i was in the ambulance, asked if this was a dream. Said i was cold and tired and just wanted to close my eyes and went back out cold until they got me to the hospital

Reactions: BangBang

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Only if you knew the rest especially financially. I have my health and all my parts together but I've been screwed over big time from this.
Well you know you can always get it off your chest here man. It may be therapeutic, or it may get weird. But we'll listen.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Must have been a deadbeat with no insurance? If not you should be looking for a lawyer, yesterday.
He had minimum insurance. In a nutshell, i have a specific health insurance and they basically took my entire settlement to pay my medical bills. My lawyer took his cut which he lowered. And i walked away with little. My settlement wasn't anything near what I should've gotten considering my injuries but i was happy about it until we figured that by law they are allowed to take it. I have nothing but good things to say about my lawyer, highly recommend him. I've just been running up credit cards lately trying to get by

Reactions: FatAlbert

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
He had minimum insurance. In a nutshell, i have a specific health insurance and they basically took my entire settlement to pay my medical bills. My lawyer took his cut which he lowered. And i walked away with little. My settlement wasn't anything near what I should've gotten considering my injuries but i was happy about it until we figured that by law they are allowed to take it. I have nothing but good things to say about my lawyer, highly recommend him. I've just been running up credit cards lately trying to get by
That blows man. Insurance is weird, my dad got hit by a lady and bang his head pretty hard but no big deal. He didn't even lawyer up the insurance company just gave him a settlement and he walked away with 14 thousand dollars. Then someone like your situation doesn't even get enough to cover the physical damages.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
That blows man. Insurance is weird, my dad got hit by a lady and bang his head pretty hard but no big deal. He didn't even lawyer up the insurance company just gave him a settlement and he walked away with 14 thousand dollars. Then someone like your situation doesn't even get enough to cover the physical damages.
I learned a lot about insurance especially uninsured motorist coverage, mine was low and needed to be way more. I could go after the individual but he rents a apartment with his dad and works at goodwill. He'd file for bankruptcy and I'd get nothing. I still might do it to just piss him off

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
First I've read of this- and I'm very sorry to hear about it.

I definitely don't know all the specifics, but there's unemployment that's available after a terrible accident like that.

My wife is an insurance defense attorney. Most of the time the people are terribly under insured. There's honestly not much you can do about it. You can sue the other party individually, but most of the time it's not worth it.

A friend of mine's son was just seriously hurt in a motorcycle accident- truck turned out right in front of him and he flew over the bed of the truck, smashed femur and seriously screwed up one knee. He's recovering, but slowly. And of course not working. I do know that he was getting 60% (??) of his employment income from unemployment. There's also temporary disability that's available on some insurance (your health insurance, not auto insurance)

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
First I've read of this- and I'm very sorry to hear about it.

I definitely don't know all the specifics, but there's unemployment that's available after a terrible accident like that.

My wife is an insurance defense attorney. Most of the time the people are terribly under insured. There's honestly not much you can do about it. You can sue the other party individually, but most of the time it's not worth it.

A friend of mine's son was just seriously hurt in a motorcycle accident- truck turned out right in front of him and he flew over the bed of the truck, smashed femur and seriously screwed up one knee. He's recovering, but slowly. And of course not working. I do know that he was getting 60% (??) of his employment income from unemployment. There's also temporary disability that's available on some insurance (your health insurance, not auto insurance)
Thanks, I'm still waiting on my disability to kick in, its been a fight

erkinator

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I learned a lot about insurance especially uninsured motorist coverage, mine was low and needed to be way more. I could go after the individual but he rents a apartment with his dad and works at goodwill. He'd file for bankruptcy and I'd get nothing. I still might do it to just piss him off

ahhh, he`s uninsured. Feel for ya man,hope things work out. Keep the faith. Had a friend same thing happened back home. Car turning left in front of him and he went to go around. Car decided to then turn right, he went over the handle bars and left his boys attached to them.