Palmetto State 1911 Frames for 99.99 plus ship and tax

Howard Law

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
@Balthaz , do you have the stuff to replace a pinned Novak front sight? The front tritium on my SIG GSR is dead. Are they pretty good about being drilled in the proper place? Also appears the rear sight is a little right on the slide.... Gotta rest it on the range to be sure. image.jpgimage.jpg

Balthaz

AKA - The Garand Jedi
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
@Balthaz , do you have the stuff to replace a pinned Novak front sight? The front tritium on my SIG GSR is dead. Are they pretty good about being drilled in the proper place? Also appears the rear sight is a little right on the slide.... Gotta rest it on the range to be sure. View attachment 59165View attachment 59167
I can not find my tools for the front site or my sight pusher (I have been using a Rubber Dead-Blow hammer with a Delron Rod to move my sights as of late).
I just got done with sugery and am in recovery but will look for the tools in a few weeks or less.

Balthaz

AKA - The Garand Jedi
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Is there a slide that you use that seems to fit well from the box?
When Palmetto State sold off a bunch of parts 2 years ago I bought 4 slides from them and have 2 left.
And really I just look for the best deal on slides from Wilson or Used ones from colts or similar.

Reactions: Liberty and Grunk

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I can not find my tools for the front site or my sight pusher (I have been using a Rubber Dead-Blow hammer with a Delron Rod to move my sights as of late).
I just got done with sugery and am in recovery but will look for the tools in a few weeks or less.
Hey man, get well! Don’t go out of your way or anything. I was just trying to get some advice. Point me in the right direction for the tools to get. I have a couple things to do to this Sig. I HATE the grip safety. I want to swap it for a Wilson Combat Bullet Proof with the beaver tail. New grips, probably an ambi safety, and I haven’t decided on a new mainspring housing with the Magwell yet or if I’ll leave it alone.

Reactions: Balthaz

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Heal up fast! I hope everything goes as well as possible for ya!

Reactions: Balthaz