Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The only thing that sucks about the SAO versions is that the slide stop/release is right next to the thumb safety that protrudes out which would make it difficult to manipulate.

View attachment 39241

You'd probably have to manually rack the slide back on a mag change which might be difficult to do with a red dot without getting oil from your fingers all over it and possibly blurring your vision in the optic or accidentally hitting one of the buttons on the red dot. Just thinking out loud here. If it were me I'd still get a SAO version with the red dot if it were just for HD use and put a light on it with a 20rd extended mag.

Do the RX models come with a plate that you could put on it if you decided to take the dot off?
To my knowledge no Sig RX model comes with a plate...unless you count the wierd plate on the 320 X5 that can only be on when the rear sight is used.

This would be strictly a house/range gun...

I just keep thinking how that $300 is a case of ammo...and maybe a light

Reactions: Jake

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Looked at both at the gun shop today. I like the P226's feel. But I love SA/DA. Don't know why they catch so much hate these days. And the ROMEO 1 is pretty sweet. I like the sight picture on it better than my RMR. I don't know how it would hold up in comparison on the durability side. And the battery life is less than my RMR. But you don't have to remove it to swap the battery. But, I do still want a P320 also.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
DA sucks. Sig is meh. Sig pistol dots suck.

RMRd Glock FTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk