Oregon. 5 round mag limit, 20 rounds per month.

Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Just think for a minute what it would take to actually enforce this. It’s scary. This is either a law that they don’t intend to enforce until you piss them off and they need a reason to take your guns/lock you up, or some serious, serious measures will have to be taken to track your purchasing.
Yeah, there's no silver lining. They are now pushing legislation that's worse that what it is in most of Europe.

Slacker1972

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
This is so sad 20 years ago I lived out there and it was a great place. I just had an opportunity to transfer to PDX and I didnt go just because of this kind of BS out there now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Just think for a minute what it would take to actually enforce this. It’s scary. This is either a law that they don’t intend to enforce until you piss them off and they need a reason to take your guns/lock you up, or some serious, serious measures will have to be taken to track your purchasing.
It would be like most other gun laws. It wouldn’t be anything they’d go door-to-door trying to enforce.

It would just be an extra “gotcha” charge added onto some other primary charge

Grunk

If I could, I'd avoid me too.
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I've had a crappy day dealing with lawyers and the medical mafia so I'll probably have more to say later. The potential enforcement provision for this type of thing has not been written into a piece of legislation that I know of yet but is being pushed in lots of left wing publications. Left wing reporters have "discovered" that some people, even mass shooters, buy firearms and ammunition on credit cards. To them, this means that they are buying more and/or deadlier guns than they otherwise would. There are calls for legislation to address this. And it is much more sinister than pressuring credit card companies to not allow firearms purchases. They want credit card companies to report firearm and ammunition purchases to law enforcement. I'm not making this up. I've read 4 articles about this in the last 2 weeks. Of course, that means credit card companies will have to maintain a database of every item purchased, not just the store it is purchased at. How long before government agencies will then need access to that database for "the safety of society". As I said in a thread about Bloomberg a while back, these fuckers are pure evil and the goal is complete access to and control of every part of your life.