Tears and crying

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
I'd be homeless if I bought a $1700.00 dollar optic... Not to mention, you probably only paid $500.00 bucks for it. And my $400.00 Vortex can do the same thing. BTW do you know of any NF optics that have a NSN number?

Also, several of NF’s NXS scopes, and their new 1-8x’s, are pending assignation of NSN’s.

Last edited:

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
No sir.

assignation
noun
as·sig·na·tion
\ˌa-sig-ˈnā-shən\

Also this:
An appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.

And we're talking about a company where @Laufen works.....assignation just brings thoughts of @Laufen blowing some bureaucrat so NF products can get NSNs...

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Also this:
An appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.

And we're talking about a company where @Laufen works.....assignation just brings thoughts of @Laufen blowing some bureaucrat so NF products can get NSNs...

Yes, assignation has more than one meaning, I was using the first meaning. The English language has a lot of words like that, for instance “jerk”. LOL

Reactions: 1776

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
@Laufen do you know if Paramedics qualify for any discounts with Nightforce?
INDIVIDUALS
Nightforce Optics is proud to be of service and offer discounted direct sales to active and former personnel of the U.S. Military to include Reserves and National Guard as well as our nation’s currently serving Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters and EMS.

Yessir!

For information or to place an order
1. Email MilitaryInfo@nightforceoptics.com
2. Include “Individual Purchase Request” in the subject line
3. If you prefer future correspondence via a personal email account, please enter your personal email address in the “CC” line.
4. Include at least one valid form of identification (retired/veteran only)
5. Please provide a brief description of the products you are interested and your rifle system(s) to assist with optics and mounting solution selection if applicable.

Contact Information
Nightforce Optics, Inc.
Attention MIL-GOV-LE
2749 Providence Church Rd
Lavonia GA, 30553
Office: 706.460.5515
Fax: 706.460.5514
MilitaryInfo@nightforceoptics.com

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
INDIVIDUALS
Nightforce Optics is proud to be of service and offer discounted direct sales to active and former personnel of the U.S. Military to include Reserves and National Guard as well as our nation’s currently serving Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters and EMS.

Yessir!

3. If you prefer future correspondence via a personal email account, please enter your personal email address in the “CC” line.
5. Please provide a brief description of the products you are interested and your rifle system(s) to assist with optics and mounting solution selection if applicable.

Contact Information
Nightforce Optics, Inc.
Attention MIL-GOV-LE
Lavonia GA, 30553

I'll be emailing the Gov MIL LE guys in the next few days, hopefully they can send us a catalog and the military prices. We'll see how many of the gun queers up here order a optic...

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'll be emailing the Gov MIL LE guys in the next few days, hopefully they can send us a catalog and the military prices. We'll see how many of the gun queers up here order a optic...
The office is closed from Wednesday through the Holiday weekend, just an fyi.

Reactions: hseII

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
INDIVIDUALS

Yessir!

Contact Information
Nightforce Optics, Inc.
Attention MIL-GOV-LE
Lavonia GA, 30553

Don't tell me I may actually be able to afford one of these fine scopes!

I'll have to check it out next week.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Nice one Congrats @Laufen I think this is the best 0-600yd optic out there right now. It would be on my rifle if it weren’t for the homeless thing with the amount $ on the tag for it. One day tho I have long term goals lol

H

Hoss

Nice one Congrats @Laufen I think this is the best 0-600yd optic out there right now. It would be on my rifle if it weren’t for the homeless thing with the amount $ on the tag for it. One day tho I have long term goals lol
They're OK, I guess, if you are just too white-trash to afford a real Schmidt & Bender.

Reactions: hseII