EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
But I'm not homeless.

I'd be homeless if I bought a $1700.00 dollar optic... Not to mention, you probably only paid $500.00 bucks for it. And my $400.00 Vortex can do the same thing. BTW do you know of any NF optics that have a NSN number?

H

Hoss

I'd be homeless if I bought a $1700.00 dollar optic... Not to mention, you probably only paid $500.00 bucks for it. And my $400.00 Vortex can do the same thing. BTW do you know of any NF optics that have a NSN number?
I know that at least three of their optics have NSN numbers and should be engraved with mil-spec on the base of the saddle.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Well a Civic can do the some things a Pagani can do, it can drive down a road. Can it do the "same thing"? No, of course not, or the free market would have driven out all premium products companies. Whether you're happy with your choice or not really depends on your expectations.

Is the $400 Vortex a good optic? Sure. Does it have the same capabilities as a $1700 NF? No, and I don't think that's anyone's expectation.

To my knowledge all of our optics go out with engraved SN's.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmshoot

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Well a Civic can do the some things a Pagani can do, it can drive down a road. Can it do the "same thing"? No, of course not, or the free market would have driven out all premium products companies. Whether your happy with your choice or not really depends on your expectations.

Is the $400 Vortex a good optic? Sure. Does it have the same capabilities as a $1700 NF? No, and I don't think that's anyone's expectation.

you're

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Well a Civic can do the some things a Pagani can do, it can drive down a road. Can it do the "same thing"? No, of course not, or the free market would have driven out all premium products companies. Whether you're happy with your choice or not really depends on your expectations.

NSN, national stock number it's a number that is separate from the individual stock number or SKU number. It's the number that I can use to look up, and see if it's available to be ordered via the military supply system.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
NSN, national stock number it's a number that is separate from the individual stock number or SKU number. It's the number that I can use to look up, and see if it's available to be ordered via the military supply system.
You should contact our guys in Mil/Gov/LE if it's for you. You'll get a significant discount.

H

Hoss

I will be honest with you. I did not understand a lot of the vocabulary here so I looked up the Zero Stop feature and was pleasantly surprised to see that my DMS-1 and BSO-1 both had Zero Stops on the elevation turret. I've not set all three rifles in at their zeros.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
FB64C49A-C737-40BE-BACA-2B0CA3D6CCDC.jpeg

Certain NF scopes, in specific configurations, have NSN’s. Here is a partial list of some of Nightforce’s NSN’s, but is by no means a complete list.

The Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56mm with illuminated TReMoR3 reticle is the new scope of the USMC Scout/Snipers.