GA Old Craftsman table saw

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I have here a working oldy but goodie,it does need a new guide bar. Runs fine, aged like me and fine beef. 10 inch blade.

40..00 OBO or what ya have for trade? I like ammo, mainly 22 but copper plated a must, no golden boolets.

thanks for looking

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I know someone looking to get into a table saw and also not looking to invest a lot into it. I think this is right up his alley. I’ll take it.

Reactions: erkinator

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
gotta figure out how to get to you. I will run some wood through it since its been awhile to make double sure its ok. Belt looks fine, when turned on runs smooth no bearing noises. height and angle cranks work well also. Needs cleaned up but rust is paint of antiquity.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
gotta figure out how to get to you. I will run some wood through it since its been awhile to make double sure its ok. Belt looks fine, when turned on runs smooth no bearing noises. height and angle cranks work well also. Needs cleaned up but rust is paint of antiquity.
For that price he can bring his ass to get if from you. It’s for Wes, the one you dealt with when we painted your corolla bumper. If you want to call the shop and work it out with him that’s fine, or I can pass your number along to him.

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
For that price he can bring his ass to get if from you. It’s for Wes, the one you dealt with when we painted your corolla bumper. If you want to call the shop and work it out with him that’s fine, or I can pass your number along to him.

give him my number,still haveit?