Ok, who had Saturday Aug 10 for the Epstein raffle?

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Also, wasn't he placed on "Suicide Watch" a week or so ago? I guess I've always misunderstood that term. I thought it meant staff watched on a monitor to rush in with EMT's if a prisoner attempted to harm himself. Evidently it just means some staff get paid to watch Snuff TV :pop2:

Reactions: Hoss and 1776

karlvv

Legend
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I tried to commit suicide one time. This dude showed up and asked me if I had evidence on the clintons. I said no so he smacked the shit outta me and said "don't be a dumbass".

Reactions: Grunk and 1776

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Ok- so I live in a news vacuum on purpose during the weekends... So this guy was denied bail because he was a "flight risk" and somehow ends up "killing himself" in prison. Yeah- that all seems perfectly correct.

• Haha
Reactions: Grunk

Hoss

The Second Coming
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
Monticello
Zip code
Ok- so I live in a news vacuum on purpose during the weekends... So this guy was denied bail because he was a "flight risk" and somehow ends up "killing himself" in prison. Yeah- that all seems perfectly correct.
Dude... You have no idea. This billionaire owns a private island where he keeps underaged girls as sex slaves. This isn't a joke or conspiracy theory. He literally recruits 12-16 yr old girls then takes them to his island. He goes rich and famous people to the island on an airplane dubbed the "Lolita Express". They stay for a time and bang teenaged chicks.

He was arrested for it decades ago. He made a deal and was released. It continued. Bill Clinton was logged on his flight 6+ times. Recently, women started coming forward with stories about the rich, famous and politically connected people that flew on that plane to that island. Epstein was arrested again a few weeks ago. He was reportedly prepared to testify against everyone that went to his pre-teen sex island, including Bill Clinton.

He somehow committed suicide in his federal prison cell while under suicide watch.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HoldYourFire

Mac11FA

Gunoholic
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Bill Maher during his monologue: "talking about the economy and did you see the stock market last week? I was gasping for breath like Epstein in jail!"

The audience ooooood to applause when they actually thought about it.

Not too soon!