Ok, how will this court rulling pan out on AR`s?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
but hey everyone, keep on dick riding Scalia

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Fuck these god damned people. I'm so sick of this stupid bullshit. What the hell happened to everyone? When did we get so fucking soft and retarded as to think that banning ARs would solve ANYTHING?! That just shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the problem or just plain willful and nefarious intent. These god damned soy boys

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
AR15 is a "high powered" rifle? WTH

And anyone who argues that because something is suited to military use it is "beyond the scope of the 2nd amendment" has clearly not even read the 2nd amendment. I mean, the word "militia" is literally right there. Do they really think it was about "sporting purposes"?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Is the military also a peace keeping force? A force that protects and liberates oppressed people? Is the purpose of the military to murder the innocent or to protect the innocent? Then who gives a damn if a rifle or jeep or pair of boots is "military style" or not? What's not "military style"? No barrel? Not painted black? Doesn't fire cased ammo?

The marketing war against us is accelerating.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
To hell with Massachusetts. And I love how the article says "AR sales were virtually ended overnight"... yeah, the ones you knew about were ended. I'd venture to guess the others didn't slow down much.

And anyone who argues that because something is suited to military use it is "beyond the scope of the 2nd amendment" has clearly not even read the 2nd amendment. I mean, the word "militia" is literally right there. Do they really think it was about "sporting purposes"?

For some reason, this has never occured to me before- but the amendment specifically says "militia"...

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
To hell with Massachusetts. And I love how the article says "AR sales were virtually ended overnight"... yeah, the ones you knew about were ended. I'd venture to guess the others didn't slow down much.

For some reason, this has never occured to me before- but the amendment specifically says "militia"...

Yes. Back then the term "regulated" meant "armed". And since we didn't have a standing army at the time the idea was that "a well armed population would be capable of defending the nation from threats both foreign and domestic." THAT is why the PEOPLE have the right to keep and bear arms. We understand that in order to truly be free, the people, regular citizens, must be able to be armed and carry out military functions if need be. And the clear application was to fight tyranny from BOTH outside nations who would threaten to invade our free territory, or from within from those who would seek to dismantle freedom through political means.

Reactions: dial1911

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Looks like the kind of guy who'd fuck you in the ass and not have the common decency to give you a reach around .

:confused2:

You seem to know that look all too well. :heh:

:gossip:

Reactions: 1776