This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Ok, help me out here.

Discussion in 'Hunting Talk' started by Leshaire, Nov 30, 2017.

1. erkinator

erkinator AV Monkey
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

hoping so. I am more of a meat hunter,have 2 - 8 pointers on the wall. For me, bones are a bonus.

Red Dawn likes this.
  2. Leshaire

Leshaire Tactical Operator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Lets shoot sometime this week/weekend. You down?

3. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

I might try to take one of you yahoos back next year. I'll have to see what life throws at me. Here's the view top (to the southwest) and bottom (to the northeast) out of one of my favorite stands.

Deer Hunt 17 081.JPG Deer Hunt 17 023.JPG

dial1911, Rwjeter, Red Dawn and 2 others like this.
  4. Hoss

Hoss Mall Cop
    Administrator Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

Sorry, just got back in to town. I'm working through New Year's. Let's set something up in a few weeks. Maybe I'll have a few of you fuckers over to shoot.

5. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

I've been joking around that I'm going to get a hunting license just to shoot one of the bucks that walk around behind my house... You could go out on the back deck with coffee and a rifle in hand and drop one. My house backs up to an amazing food plot- it's huge. And someone else takes care of it while the golfers pay for it all.

erkinator likes this.