This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

FS Oh Shit! Buy a SET Lower by Spikes Tactical NOW!!

Discussion in 'Dogleg Arms' started by DoglegArms, Jun 30, 2017.

1. EugenFJR

EugenFJR Army SDM
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I bought one today and a PSA .308 lower he ordered for me, about a week ago. I like the new PSA lowers. Trigger seems nicer and has a "grippy" A2 style grip. I'm pretty sure that I built this gun for about $520.00 bucks out the door. (To be honest, I put a BMC gunfighter CH handle in it for about it, for another $50 bucks) It's a pretty awesome budget .308 build. IMHO.

Red Dawn likes this.
  2. Allsmiles

Allsmiles Woodsman

I built one of the PA10's a while back. Just watch out as mine was way over gassed and my buddies wasn't. Adjustable gas block and GTG now. For what they cost, hard not to like them.

3. EugenFJR

EugenFJR Army SDM

The other PA-10 I have, I picked it up on the ODT, in a trade. The guy said he only shot crappy Russian ammo out of it. I took it out and zeroed it that weekend. I was hitting a 8 inch steel plate at 200 yards with iron sights. Using regular brass ammo. ( PMC, I think.)
    I was impressed enough to get a 2nd one, in a midlength configuration.

4. Balthaz

Balthaz AKA - The Garand Jedi
    Lifetime Supporter

This is what I have in my PSA AR10 Build and it really Performs:
    Upper:
    PSA Gen2 PA10 18" Midlength Nitride .308 WIN 1:10 Upper With BCG and Charging Handle - 516445313 with free shipping
    Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $320.99

Lower:
    PSA GEN2 PA10 .308 Complete Classic Lower Receiver - 77932912 with free shipping (Transferred through Cherokee Gun and Pawn)
    Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $169.59

10 Round P-Mag (Incl.Tax) $19.07 (Cherokee Gun and Pawn)

Total for the rifle: $509.65 (not bad for a 308 AR)

Target from mine at 100 yards:

1.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.JPG

Rwjeter and EugenFJR like this.
  5. EugenFJR

EugenFJR Army SDM

My RRA LAR8, shoots a little better. But at almost 3 times the cost... You can't beat a PSA. 308 for the money. If anyone is on the fence about getting one, don't think twice, and just get one, you'll be glad you did.

Balthaz likes this.
  6. Balthaz

Lifetime Supporter

Also as soon as I see the Lower go back on sale with free shipping I will get another PA10 Lower ASAP.

EugenFJR likes this.
  7. Balthaz

Lifetime Supporter

Also forgot to say those groups were shot with cheap monarch 308 steel case ammo LOL.
    I have shot it since that time with Brass ammo and gotten a little tighter groups out of it.
    Mine likes federal gold match 168 grain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Hoss

Hoss Mall Cop
    Administrator Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

Not sure when I'll ever make it over to East Alabama to get it but I just ordered one on your web site.