Econ Obama just doubled the minimum salary requirements for employee overtime.

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
If you change to commission only, you'll have to pay time and a half. If you pay on profit shares you have to pay time and a half.

Why wouldn't I want to pay him time and a half? Because His pay is based on his performance, not the clock. You claim to pay based on profit too, so you're going to find yourself in the same boat if that's true
Based on profit for 2 employees, yes. Not the others.
We'll see how it goes. I am not worried one bit.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Based on profit for 2 employees, yes. Not the others.
We'll see how it goes. I am not worried one bit.
Ok, then those two employees will qualify for over time. I'm not "worried" either, I will adapt and overcome, but this is just another example of something that does more to complicate and increase the cost of small business and serves no practical or productive purpose. We shouldn't have to adapt to survive because of a pointless and complicated mandate passed down by a politician on a power trip and trying to buy votes.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Ok, then those two employees will qualify for over time. I'm not "worried" either, I will adapt and overcome, but this is just another example of something that does more to complicate and increase the cost of small business and serves no practical or productive purpose. We shouldn't have to adapt to survive because of a pointless and complicated mandate passed down by a politician on a power trip.
Ok, so then what's the solution? Is there one?

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Ok, so then what's the solution? Is there one?
Getting Obama out of office is a good start. The man despises small business like no leader in this country ever has. We need to band together and vote in politicians who understands that small business is the backbone of the economy.

So if you're one of those people who thinks the system is rigged or that your vote doesn't matter, then the answer to your question is 'nothing'.

Otherwise, we confer with out peers, voice our grievances and try to help people understand that there's more to an election than guns, abortion and cross dressers.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Are you looking for more to pick at as you've already attempted to prove me wrong on multiple subjects?
I'll save you the time so you can do other things, possibly something productive besides invoking the rightwing concern troops with the next bad news.
I suggest you try and understand that not everyone shares the same ideas or concerns, whether rightwing or leftwing or non-affiliated and arguing about it does nothing. Labeling someone who doesn't agree with you as something derogatory is meaningless and a waste of time besides reflecting on you. Getting your favorite politician voted in won't solve your problems; that's a personal matter!
There is no rightwing "savior" president just as odumbo wasn't the leftwing "savior" but of course you can keep thinking that if it has a positive effect.
What we have in common here is guns, and this is a gun forum. Gun related discussions.
I don't see anything that would benefit any of my other ventures by posting about them here. So I will not.
My apologies if I pissed on your matters of concern.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Are you looking for more to pick at as you've already attempted to prove me wrong on multiple subjects?
I'll save you the time so you can do other things, possibly something productive besides invoking the rightwing concern troops with the next bad news.
I suggest you try and understand that not everyone shares the same ideas or concerns, whether rightwing or leftwing or non-affiliated and arguing about it does nothing. Labeling someone who doesn't agree with you as something derogatory is meaningless and a waste of time besides reflecting on you. Getting your favorite politician voted in won't solve your problems; that's a personal matter!
There is no rightwing "savior" president just as odumbo wasn't the leftwing "savior" but of course you can keep thinking that if it has a positive effect.
What we have in common here is guns, and this is a gun forum. Gun related discussions.
I don't see anything that would benefit any of my other ventures by posting about them here. So I will not.
My apologies if I pissed on your matters of concern.
I'm not looking for anything to pick at and I'm well aware of the fact that everyone doesn't share the same concerns. I just think you're full of shit and you seem to be oblivious to the fact that there was no argument until you chimed in.

I don't believe that every thread posted needs to be productive, although opening a dialogue can be productive. In this case it does not appear to be, so I will gladly let the thread die.

Reactions: Kobayashi

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I already acknowledged that I'm aware of taxation among other requirements.
Yeah, it costs me some money. So what. I'm not complaining, there are lots of ways to legally make money.
If you're comparing that to the effect gravity has, well that's pretty pathetic on your part although it must weigh on you heavily (lol)
How am I "just wrong" or "blind"?
I mean, your convictions seem so deep on this.
Have you ever considered that not everyone shares the concerns you do, and not everyone is affected the way you are?

Are you Laufens cousin or brother?