None

GA Firing Line

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Just posting this to get rid of that other stupid thread on the main page.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Chris Kyle killed Katrina kids while sniping secluded from a super standpoint on a Superdome structure.

Or something like that.
Didn't he claim that he killed looters in his book or something? I haven't read his book and probably won't, but I think I saw it in a documentary or something.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Didn't he claim that he killed looters in his book or something? I haven't read his book and probably won't, but I think I saw it in a documentary or something.
Everything's pretty much legend now. In the movie they had him struggling over shooting a kid. In the book he said he had no remorse at all.

Who the hell knows what happened. I tend to trust the book a little more.

Reactions: karlvv

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Everything's pretty much legend now. In the movie they had him struggling over shooting a kid. In the book he said he had no remorse at all.

Who the hell knows what happened. I tend to trust the book a little more.
I haven't read the book, but I just looked up the documentary I watched about him. They said that in his book he claimed that the US government sent him to New Orleans and that he had killed over 30 people there. Either way, it seems to have been proven that the guy made up lies about the things he had done.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I haven't read the book, but I just looked up the documentary I watched about him. They said that in his book he claimed that the US government sent him to New Orleans and that he had killed over 30 people there. Either way, it seems to have been proven that the guy made up lies about the things he had done.
I know homies who were there, representing the moyock school for seriously crazy boys, and say that basically everything was seriously exaggerated/bullshit.