Nolan's Mindset Give Away!

Faktory 47

jmartinez

Scout
May 12, 2017
Birmingham, AL
Zip code
Who all is excited to see Nolan's GAW?! This has me at the edge of my seat! It would be amazing to win a M&P 9mm Shield, along with the NSR Tactical Holster! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I can't wait to see who the winner is, maybe I'll be the winner. Fingers crossed.

Bob Sanders

Scout
May 14, 2017
Indiana
Zip code
Who all is excited to see Nolan's GAW?! This has me at the edge of my seat! It would be amazing to win a M&P 9mm Shield, along with the NSR Tactical Holster! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I can't wait to see who the winner is, maybe I'll be the winner. Fingers crossed.
I'm excited.

Reactions: dougiemac

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
We are quite fond of his channel around here and are glad to have his support just as much as he has ours. This is a great community here. We're glad to welcome all of y'all to our family. Jump in and have some fun.

Stonewall

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 16, 2015
GA
Zip code
I personally feel like the greatest giveaway is this site. A community which we all learn from each other, lots of knowledgeable people here. Everybody jokes around makes the work day go by so much faster and have a good laugh at the sametime.

Jim Burke

Scout
Apr 18, 2017
Mount Vernon
Zip code
I've been a member of the 1911 forum for quite a while but lost interest, I did find this one thru the giveaway and I'll stick around I'm sure. I hope everyone has a great week!

Jim Burke

Scout
Apr 18, 2017
Mount Vernon
Zip code
Well thats nice of you to say, i had hoped to find a forum free of the standard hostility so common where opinions are expressed. I think you have something good started !

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Well thats nice of you to say, i had hoped to find a forum free of the standard hostility so common where opinions are expressed. I think you have something good started !

Well with any mix of people, there's some rub that comes along with it, but we're all adults and we take of issues like adults, not like children. It's worked so far.

Reactions: Jim Burke