GA Nintendo switch lite

Howard Law

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
There was one a few months back that hit 95k.

Honestly, analyzing the demographic for that kind of thing suggests that a fair chunk haven't hit peak earning yet. I'd say prices will rise for another 5-10 years. We'll absolutely see a $115k lotus and I wouldn't be surprised to see 150.
Yeah fuck that.

cbh13

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
This is a 200 week graph of the best prices offered by shops to buy an Alpha Black Lotus
View attachment 67885View attachment 67885
man me and my buddies used to love going in on a couple booster boxes whenever the new sets would come out just to see what we could hit and make our money back, was like scratch tickets but at the end you had a shit load of free cards lol. I cant even remember what one of them was but a buddy opened it up and the shop owner saw it and instantly sat three more booster boxes on the register for it lol.

now we all jump on the computer game from time to time as it saves us money lol

Reactions: 1776

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
man me and my buddies used to love going in on a couple booster boxes whenever the new sets would come out just to see what we could hit and make our money back, was like scratch tickets but at the end you had a shit load of free cards lol. I cant even remember what one of them was but a buddy opened it up and the shop owner saw it and instantly sat three more booster boxes on the register for it lol.

now we all jump on the computer game from time to time as it saves us money lol
I didn't buy any of the most recent set. (Other than the packs that were given out for the draft tournament). A lot of people are pretty disappointed though. Prices tanked hard.
I know people that bought boxes looking for a single card and didn't get one. I just paid the shop $8 for the card I wanted and called it a day.

cbh13

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Seriously, someone buy/trade for this thing. It looks lonely.
someone really should grab it, this would make a great gift for a kid. I knida want it for my wife but my only real hesitation is i have a standard switch thats sitting on my bookshelf gathering dust so 90% chance this would do the same

Reactions: 1776